1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kuzehiko

1. Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    You mean when i called out those users for complaining about non native speakers' spelling mistakes?
    That was wrong in so many levels, i honestly can't believe they did that.
    Sep 22, 2019
    345ash-greninja and Kuzehiko like this.
  2. Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    Yeah.
    It's rude and so wrong. There are a lot of people that struggle so much with the language. Don't think it's nice to complain at them. They try hard to improve. Good to see people like you that defends non native speakers.
    Sep 22, 2019
    345ash-greninja and Xuxuba like this.
  3. Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    The worst part is that i was talking to one of them via PM and he said to me that they should know how to speak properly because "english is the easiest language". Like, they completely ignore the fact that some people's first language is incredibly different, sometimes they even use a different alphabet. Not to mention there are people out there without the time and means to study it aswell.
    Sep 22, 2019
  4. Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    To complain about the way they talk?! That can be extremely discouraging for someone who is learning a language.
    Sep 23, 2019
  5. Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    >english
    >easiest language
    That guy never tried learning a language from what I see. If you are a native speaker it will obviously be easy.

It's not just that. If you study another major its most likely that studying a new language won't get in your head easily.

I agree. Understimating them wiil make them feel terrible. It's just unacceptable.
    Sep 23, 2019
    345ash-greninja and Xuxuba like this.