1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AznKei

1. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Lol i dont care whom you like or not, but when you make stupid comments then i would reply, lol you think his companions are really good, most of his companions are useless anyways and lets be fair most of the people dont watch show for companions they watch the show for ash, recent example is the alola league finals which even mainstream media made the news about, he is still the talk of the show.
    Sep 26, 2019
  2. AznKei
    AznKei
    So what if he's talk of the show? Can't handle someone who see things different than you, hence judging me for making stupid comments? Coming from a guy who rant loudly about Ash winning the Alola League, I could say your rant is stupier, hence the double standard. And so what's if most people watch for Ash, I don't kiss their standards and I don't rip off people for liking him.
    Sep 26, 2019
  3. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Nothing double standards , but when you claim that he is the main problem with the series then it is obviously the wrong thing becuse quite frankly most of his companions are boring. Besides didn't you said that OS ash was also a joke that's the dumber opinion as well and lastly i never ranted about him winning the league i just stated the truth, he garners attention so he is given much screentime
    Sep 26, 2019
  4. AznKei
    AznKei
    To me, he's the main problem. He takes almost everything that is interesting in the show at the cost of greatly toning down the companions, and the writers barely allowed to share these things to them, hence limiting their potentials and ended up being boring. I'm seeing other shows/franchises who does a better job of group dynamic than this show does like I mentioned at the thread.
    Sep 26, 2019
  5. AznKei
    AznKei
    Just to let you know, I consider my rant towards Ash pretty tame. When I'm watching the anime, I'm still looking for another positive aspects from it, as you can see from my episode reviews, and I tried my best not to mention too much about Ash & Pikachu. If I'm replying this much it's because I feel I'm being attacked for speaking my view, and I'm no guy to be pushed around unfortunately. So sorry, if I got tense.
    Sep 26, 2019
  6. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    How does he tone down the companions, its not his fault that clemont had boring personality, cilan was a perfect character from the start or for making brock and misty underwhelming after kanto. Pokemon treats its other characters much better than yugioh .
    Sep 26, 2019
  7. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    By the way how does he take away most interesting things in the show in DP his rivalry with paul was the main plot and in XY series his bond phenomenon was the most interesting plot of the series not to mention he didn't stopped bonnie fom getting squishy. Lets be fair most of the iconic scenes has somehow involved ash in some form.
    Sep 26, 2019
  8. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Dont be sorry you have your opinions and i just thought to counter it, so dont be sorry.
    Sep 26, 2019
  9. AznKei
    AznKei
    Well, I didn't watch much of OS. I started watching the anime fully from XY and I was disturbed by the issues which is mainly related to the anime itself than the series. You don't see me comparing companions. Although, SM also had it issues, I mostly got over with thanks for my fan project. It sucks that XY got lots of flaks from me but that how it is, and I have not intention to watch the whole anime from OS again.
    Sep 26, 2019