• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
LilligantLewis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did i piss you off or something like that ? .....you leave me this mad emot five times lately
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Sorry, you didn't piss me off. I was just catching up on a thread, and I disagree with almost all of your takes about the Kalos and Alola Leagues LOL
    Redstar45
    Redstar45
    So i too lol
    So... What Some Movies For 2020 Ur Looking Forward To? :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Well WandaVisio n Ended Pretty Well. DISAPPOINTED On One Character, But Otherwise, Was Good, And Now I Anticipate Falcon And The Winter Soldier In 2 Weeks. :)

And I Also Saw The New Tom And Jerry Film, It Kinda SUCKS LOL. D-
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Judas And The Black Messiah, A+
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Hello. :)
    Now I Have Seen The Other 2 U Mentioned. Saw Knives Out Again 2 Days Ago :) Was AMAZING
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Awesome :)

Yeah, No Tension For The Most Part. Oh That Song Is “Show Yourself” Where Evan Rachel Wood Joins In Witj Indina Menzel LOL
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    tbh I think the story could have been a lot better if they had given Elsa a girlfriend. I'm not saying that every character needs to have a love interest but I think it would have felt less empty. Also, making Anna the queen at the end to me seemed to reinforce outdated notions that a single queen can't rule without being married.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Agreed. Like For Years There Was The Speculation Of “Will Elsa Be A Lesbian And Get A Girlfriend?” And I Think The Fans Who Wanted That MAY Have Been Left DISAPPOINTED. Yah On Anna. I Think They Just Wanted To Give Her Some Kind Of Happy Ending.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I Think It Was Somewhere Online. Probably Twitter, Like Where Twitter RUINS EVERYTHING LOL!! But Yeah, GREAT Film. What'd U Think Of It?
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    I think Sandler = Oscar nominee
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I Hope He Is. He’s Sadly Been Shut Out EVERYWHERE ELSE!! :/ Globes, Screen Actors, BAFTA, Didn’t Get Into Those Places. :( But Here’s Hoping For A Surprise On Oscar Nom Day.
    Which version are you getting?
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Shield bc Appletun, but I also heard those evolutions aren't confirmed version-exclusive? But out of the confirmed version exclusives, nothing else was something so important to me that i would get the game just for that Pokémon, except Appletun (if it turns out to be one)
    Reactions: Sham
    Sham
    Sham
    I’m getting shield due to Corsola but apparently that isn’t even a version exclusive. I guess we won’t truly find out until a couple of days before release honestly.
    Saw Joker, A- :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    That's Fine. Again, There Really Is NO Definitive Origin Story For The Joker. Because... I Guess He's Just A CRAZY Clown LOL!! :)
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    anyway, I watched it this week and it was pretty good
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Nice. :) A- From Me As I Said. Basically My Complaints Are The Firsr Act Is A Little Slow And... Zazie Beetz's Character... WITHOUT SPOILERS... I Feel Just Proved To Be Pointless. :/ I Still Like The Film Very Much. Like If Joaquin Went On To Get Nominated And Win The Oscar. I Shall Go BRAVO To Him. :)

Got Back From Addams Family (2019 Version) Earlier, Had Fun. :) B And Seeing Zombieland 2 Tomorrow. :)
    So... U Anything Lately Or No? Movies Wise?
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Might see ANGEL HAS FALLEN this weekend
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Ah Cool, Gonna Wait On It. Basically The BIG ONES Last Few Months:
    Endgame, A+
    Detective Pikachu, A-
    John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum, A
    Lion King, A-
    Aladdin, B+
    Toy Story 4, A+
    Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, B+
    Hobbs And Shaw, A-
    Godzilla: King Of The Monsters, A-
    Spider-Man: Far From Home, A
    Rocketman, A
    Hi <3
    What minium amount of new Pokemon will be fine with u ?=]
    Reactions: wolf jani
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    Oh... well I dont have a Switch yet, I will buy it in the weekend.... I think I will connect the two joycons together, it seems to be more compratable.I think it will feel weird to hold each one in a diffrent hand hehe
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    gotcha.. do what feels comfortable to you!
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    1 week and half a day left
    Reactions: LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    when I mentioned endgame I literally mean if the anime ever ENDS (which might be generations and generations from now) they will bring Serena back at that time. But, if it's too far in the future that everybody's forgotten about her, then obviously that may not happen.
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    I feel that the writers only care about gen 1 and the current new generation
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    We'll see. Cilan did appear in that XY special. Also Ash mentioned Dawn's Piplup in XY. Also Larvitar appeared in the Ash flashbacks during the Misty and Brock arc. Also Misty and Brock had Mega evolutions. Right there those four examples I gave are recent references to Gens II, IV, V, and VI
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    well, it was SHOCKING because of not being built up. If it had been built up, it might have been too predictable.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Interesting Perspective, Like I’m Not Against What Your Saying. I Think It Just Could Have Been Better If It Was Setup Better Personally. And I Ain’t Calling For The Heads Of Benioff And Weiss Like Most Of The Angry People Are.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Overall, Gave Season A B!, WEAKEST Season To Me. But HOWEVER... DESPITE The DISAPPOINTMENT This Season... This Has Been Some Of The BEST 8 Years Of TV For Me. :) This IS One Of My FAVORITE Shows Of All Time REGARDLESS!! I Mean... Some Of The Best Shows DON'T HAVE Good Endings Either. The Sopranos Is INFAMOUS For Having A BAD One. Dexter, Seinfeld. Like Not Everything Ends Great, But Glad I Watched This Show. :)
    did you see endgame?
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Anyway, coming back to the forum sometime in late June or July, I thought I checked all my notifications but some must have auto-cleared by not being checked for so long. I'm not sure what the time limit on that is.
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Anyway, today when @janejane6178 commented on my profile I'm seeing all these. Wow. Anyway, yes I saw Endgame opening weekend and FFH opening night. FFH mid- and post-credits combo is imo the biggest one-two punch of shock in MCU history. Loved it
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    I think that Im the only one who havent watched these super heros movie s hehe
    So... U Ready For Avengers Endgame!? :) I FINALLY Got My Tickets Later On Back On Tuesday After SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY SITES CRASHING LOL!!!!!!!! But SOOOOOO EXCITED!! :)
    Have Another Screening Today, Let U Know How It Is. :) This Time, Shazam! Fandango Access
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! :) Shazam Was REALLY AWESOME!!! :) Grade, A!
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Wow. Where would you rank it in terms of overall DCEU?
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Honestly... It's PROBABLY My FAVORITE LOL!!! Man Of Steel Is Mediocre (Tho Need To See Again For Better Judgement) I *UCKING HATE Batman V. Superman My WORST Film Of 2016, HATED Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman Is Pretty Good, Justice League Is Just AVERAGE At Best, And Aquaman Was REALLY FUN!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…