1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Genaller

1. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    hey. thats a bit rude. don't you think?
    Oct 3, 2019
  2. Genaller
    Genaller
    Oct 3, 2019
    keepitsimple likes this.
  3. Genaller
    Genaller
    Ah I see you liked that post, so I guess you condone rude behavior when it suits your convenience, but decry it when it doesn’t eh wolf jani ^_^.
    Oct 3, 2019
    keepitsimple likes this.
  4. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    I'm not sure how that one is rude. But I guess it is. sorry. Looks like I posted without thinking again.
    Oct 3, 2019
    keepitsimple likes this.
  5. Genaller
    Genaller
    It shows an attitude since I never suggested he watch LotGH nor even asked what he wanted to watch next (not to mention that part was completely irrelevant to the rating). Yes wolf you do tend to speak without thinking quite a lot; I’m glad that you’ve at least become cognizant of it ^_^.
    Oct 3, 2019
    keepitsimple and wolf jani like this.
  6. mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    eh, at least it's still relevant to the sig (though I may be saying this because I also tend to go into tangents and try to cram my thoughts about a show or a comment into one reply, like I'm doing right now, so IDK)
    Oct 4, 2019
    keepitsimple and wolf jani like this.
  7. keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    Uhh don't be silly Gen how can there be a Legend of Galactic Heroes?? Team Galactic were obviously villains. Lol owned.
    Oct 4, 2019
  8. Genaller
    Genaller
    Cool mehmeh1 oh and btw I’ll give your sig a 1/10 because there are like a million other things that I’d rather watch than whatever that show is; see how such reasoning says literally nothing meaningful about the sig itself ^_^.

Well kis you might wanna ask whoever made this about that: https://myanimelist.net/anime/820/Ginga_Eiyuu_Densetsu.
    Oct 4, 2019
    mehmeh1 and keepitsimple like this.
  9. mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Fair enough, though still kinda relevant
    Oct 4, 2019
  10. Genaller
    Genaller
    Not in any constructive way which is the point if you want to be pedantic ^_^.
    Oct 4, 2019
    keepitsimple and mehmeh1 like this.
  11. Dragalge
  12. keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    Legend of the Galeggtic Heroes
    Oct 6, 2019