1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mizz Nikki

1. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I"m not a fan of the anime at all for various reasons, but nice Misato avatar. :) She's a pretty great character and the only good part of the show IMO.
    Oct 8, 2019
  2. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yep. Heck I question anyone who's watched NGE and hasn't felt this way. Have you watched the movie, End of Evangelion?
    Oct 8, 2019
  3. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    There are many, many people who don't really feel that way, Evangelion is one of those anime with the most polarizing opinions, some hate it and some love it.

But Misato was great and I kind of wish that she in the sequel movie didn't......oh well, no spoilers here.
    Oct 8, 2019
  4. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    @Akkipeddi Yep, I’ve seen both. Both of them messed me up for sure. And I’m right there with you. I wonder if anyone who has shown no emotions during NGE is even human.

@345ash-greninja thank you. Misato is my favorite as well
    Oct 8, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  5. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    The third impact scene in EoE messed me up lol. I wasn't upset or anything, but was just shocked and stunned at the whole sequence of events.
    Oct 8, 2019
  6. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    The ending to the anime was way too random & confusing IMO, leaving a lot of questions unanswered, which was a huge gripe for me with NGE, but the sequel movie was comparatively better.

@Mizz Nikki No surprise, she's by far the best character of the show, not even a contest. ;)
    Oct 8, 2019