• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SerGoldenhandtheJust

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Considering taking a break from these forums. Today's events and the actions taken by some of the admins just left a bitter taste in my mouth, wish there was more empathy and understanding in general here, especially when it comes to discussions
    Hey man, since the thread got closed, just wondering, could you please direct me to the official sources that said that Mr. Mime is Ash's.. that's huge news to me! And that's nuts! All of a sudden he has every type of Pokémon!
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    The anipoke official Twitter account tweeted about Mr Mime after episode 7, calling it Ash's Mr. Mime. In Japan, even during BW promotions Mr. Mime was listed under Ash's mons on an official site. Think of Mr. Mime has a Ketchum Pokémon, it belongs to both Ash and Delia
    Never watched it, but there's basically a zero percent chance it stands up to ACTUAL HISTORY in terms of violence and depravity. Also, Pokemon is inherently better in every aspect.
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    It does stand up to actual history trust me and is very horrifying. And how can you say Pokemon is better when you haven't even watched it
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    If you think GoT stands up to real history, you simply haven't read enough history. And Pokemon is inherently better because it is my favorite.
    Yeah it was even after Silvally needed a disc to improve his performance. You keep hyping up Greninja yet he not only kept jobbing constantly but he lost to a BURASTO BAAN and a weakened Mega Charizard. Also Infernape is clearly his strongest Pokémon while Greninja is not even in the top 6.

-Alola champion
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…