• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AznKei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been playing the Zero series, and I beat Zero 2 for the first time today. I just started Zero 3, and I am ALREADY LOVING IT!!! The animation, the story has got me gripped right from the get-go!
    • Love
    Reactions: TheCharredDragon
    AznKei
    AznKei
    Yeah, the Zero series are awesome with deep stories and none of their games were actually bad, not too mention the final bosses are all different. As for Zero 3 being the favorite, I think it has to do with an evil version of Zero as the antagonist which makes it cool, kinda like Goku Black in Dragon Ball Super.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah. I just finished Zero 4...and wow...what an immersive experience. Seeing Zero die for..the final time now after all those calls in the X series is just...impactful. He's not coming back this time(unless you count fthe only Zero fangame, Rezurrection) I wonder if we'll ever get ZX3
    AznKei
    AznKei
    I dunno about the idea of a ZX3. If they do make it, I would expect they brought new protagonists while the previous game protagonists would act as allies or cameos, since this is what happened in ZX2. Also, Z4 was a good conclusion of the series, I wouldn't want the developers pull an "X6" where Zero somehow got resurrected again.
    Sure, SM didn't bring back the immediately previous Pokegirl, but it did bring back someone who hadn't been in the anime for 12 years.
    AznKei
    AznKei
    She did have a cameo in AG, not too mention of having the largest amount of specials. I'm all for balance not for favoritism or marketing.
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    The last special she had was in 2005 was my point. And I agree that the VA thing is dumb, but it's just how Japan rolls
    AznKei
    AznKei
    Yeah I know. Japan has conservative society. They don't embrace diversity like Western countries do. But I wasn't as disappointed as much with May than I was with Serena. The latter didn't appear in a special or cameo and whatever the directors were saying about her, they're just playing with time from her fans.
    I decided to play some Mega Man Zero, and after making the GBA emulator my preferred set of controls for the games now - a for dash, x for jump, c for sub and s main
    I'm doing Occupy Factory right now, but the darn platforms are generally frustrating, the camera doesn't show you when they come up until you're going down on one of them and when you go above them, it doesn't show you enough of what's below you
    Reactions: AznKei
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah...
    I started out with A rank but ended with C rank. I bs'd my way through copy x, I didn't really dodge, I just kind of took the beam attack, and when he went for the fire attack, jumped and used my ice saber.
    at least I levelled up my weapons really fast in like 15-20 minutes.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Now I'm playing Zero 2 and the camera problems are so frustrating here as well, I lost all 8 of my lives and it took me like 4 lives to get through the airships and mini boss. Thank heavens I took the time to unlock the erase form, and have 3 EX Skills after resetting so much for A rank.
    AznKei
    AznKei
    I found Zero 2 to be harder imo because you have to raise your weapon skills in order to get the body forms, unlike in Zero 1 where you could just stick with the gun & sword for the whole game. Oh, and that spike-wheeled enemy was very annoying.
    Corrupted is just getting better and better. JKB and the team have been working on some stuff like a Corruptor stage(Corruptors are the final stage bosses,) And Crystal Rafflar has had a revamp in sprites for his stage, so the crystal vines look even better than they did before!!
    and JKB plans to redo a part of Milodon's stage.
    AznKei
    AznKei
    Tbh, I'm not really a fan of rescuing NPCs. I like the earlier X games style where you have to get some abilities, rely of your platform skills or uses specific weapons in order to obtain the upgrades, especially because I also enjoyed playing Metroidvania style of games.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah. But it seems that if we're lucky, we might see Alia pretty early on, so getting an upgrade for a Nav Chip. And Wave is going to be so useful. Resetting Skill Points? Yes! Now we can use it on the special weapons or skills we excel at. And the concept of Douglas defending himself is nice too. The rescue system hopefully is done good here.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Plus he's updated doors, there are plans to also change the appearance of health items i think to give it more of it's own identity. The new doors look so cool...much better than the old ones.
    I'm not sure, I've never really thought about which ones are the most popular and there are too many now lol
    AznKei
    AznKei
    Kinda give me that Grizzly Slash/Zero interaction in X5, like Grizzly saying he's just an arm dealer and that Maverick hunters like Zero are arrogant people who fight for justice. While Grizzly interaction with X was like "Ahh, I'm infected. Please kill me now!"
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Ah, ok. I think JKB, based on the chat is just working on utilities for the game right now like boss dialogue and he's stylizied it. He put this signas dialogue with zero about sais on the discord in the chat.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Apparently JKB is just working on text boxes, so no new stuff in gameplay yet. I wonder if he'll publicly release a thing showcasing the new textbox for dialogue. Please show signas and a little bit of hunter base. I'll cross my fingers.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Oh I got that down pretty fast. mashes the z and c button on my computer really quickly.
    I suck using zero, but I've really gotten the hang of using X since he's easier to play with his 4th armor upgrades. Funny since I am pretty good with zero in Mega Man Zero Rezurrection, but then again Zero in that fangame for the Zero series plays differently than he does in X.
    AznKei
    AznKei
    Oh I see, I play on the keyboard as well. Do you play indie games as well? I know some Megaman clone games that are very good such as Megamari & Rosenkreuzstilette. Are you familiar with the Metroidvania games such as Super Metroid & Castlevania Symphony Of The Night?
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    No, I am not really into indie games, more so fangames.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…