• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

O
oarfish
No, I haven't. They don't look that appealing to me, but you never know.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I mean, not ever game appeals to everyone. What games are high on your ladder though?
O
oarfish
Besides Pokémon, games such as Mario, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros., and such games (that is just for my Nintendo list, not my entire video games list).
Auraninja
Auraninja
I really love Smash Bros., but I think that's already been established. I like Animal Crossing a bunch, and I'm looking forward to New Horizons. My favorite villager is Ribbot, because it combines frogs and robots.
O
oarfish
Ribbot? Nice choice. In my town, I currently have an Egyptian cat, a phoenix, a Christmas reindeer, a dragon, an octopus, a stellar kangaroo, a Koala with a name based on an Australian city where I once lived, a rabbit in a hat, a strong eagle, and a lion. I care least for the lion, but I really like the rest. (If only Julian would visit. A unicorn would really round out this town.)
Auraninja
Auraninja
I assume you are talking about Ankha with the Egyptian cat, because that's who I have. Fun fact, I once contributed information to an Animal Crossing Wiki.