• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mister Elementman, it's good to see you're still around these forums~
    Unless October 29th is the last date you'll ever be on her, then boo, I missed ya by two days.
    Do ya still RP?
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

yeah, that has happened to me last year, but on the second semester of uni, I figured out how to balance it out, so yeah, that is not easy to figure out. Sometimes I still think I'm not doing enough educational work though.
    hey, no worries. I understand 100%. I have to go through the same things as well and uni sometimes can be unforgiving if you slack off on H/W for too long.
    ah, I see. Well, Life is all about balance, school work always seems to try to destroy fun, whereas fun tries to tolerate schoolwork, yet it seems to fail a lot.
    oh, I apologize for bugging you with that then. And I thank you for allowing me in the RPG.

Anyways, how are you this fine day?
    Thanks for the oppurtunity with your RPG.
    I learnt alot in writing my sign up :)
    If it's ok, I'll keep reading and try stay up to date on the plot in case you need someone to come in (considering you get an oppourtunity to)

Thanks again, and I hope you have fun it :)
    hey, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I was wondering, is my new SU accepted pending or rejected? The reason I ask is because you never mentioned last time.
    What about? Oh..... I kinda jumped to conclusions and expected the late replies would mean I offended. I just figured that beacuse I saw you logged on and didn't get replies. Well I was wrong. Sorry!!!
    Yarg! You put a time limit on me (P:FT)! Well I really hate doing the History, but I've almost got it done. As soon as it is, I'll put it up. If the new History is unworthy, then I have two other ideas. If I could run them by you beforehand and save time and denials, that would be great!
    hey, I hope you don't mind me asking, but when will P:FT start? The reason why I'm asking is because I'm thinking about adding more to Erica but am afraid that I don't have enough time now.
    Sorry for the late reply (I was in Spain). I'm not too keen on Fall Out Bou but I do have a few songs on my ipod by them.

Senses Fail, Can't be Saved on GH3 right? My friend has it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…