• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Just swooping in for a bit to give my opinion on this: despite how great the battle actually was, it had power scaling issues galore. Lycanroc is apparently able to damage Incineroar notably & still somehow manages to lose fairly easily to Braviary after that, the very same Braviary who should be fodder to Incineroar based on the Necrozma arc
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
(Braviary + Faba's Pokemon were destroyed by Mega Aggron, the same Mega Aggron Incineroar destroyed afterwards). Pretty ridiculous logically.

Secondly, Pikachu struggles against Empoleon (who gets destroyed by Melmetal afterwards) & had to be recalled back, but still is able to go completely head to head with Tapu Koko afterwards.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I know that Pikachu's power is known to fluctuate, but in the very same battle? That's logically ridiculous too.

These are the glaring power scaling issues Ash vs Kukui had as a whole IMO which were hard to miss. But from a pure entertainment standpoint, I agree that the battle offered 100%.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I've made up my mind not to post in this forum anymore apart from that one thread in the Games section, so I gave my thoughts on it here. :) @mehmeh1 Curiously what do you think of this too? ;)
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
To be fair to Lycanroc, he survived an 800m+ fall, which, regardless of type advantages, should've still hurt a bit. Also, we didn't really see Braviary's offensive capabilities before the league battle, so we don't know how strong its attacks were.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
As for Pikachu vs Empoleon, the former didn't really take any major damage, only getting spun around a bit, so it wasn't that bad (you could also say he was warming up, I guess), still weird though
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I guess that could be a plausible reason, though the fact that Braviary was utterly OHKO'd by Mega Aggron makes it a bit hard to believe that Lycanroc, despite a type advantage would lose fairly easily to it despite being able to cause problems to Incineroar.

But oh well, Pikachu struggling against Empoleon & then going toe to toe with Tapu Koko (even prior to 10 MVT)