• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, a year has past, and I have yet to update the fanfic I wrote for that contest. I need to get on that at some point.
    bobandbill
    bobandbill
    Write more fics while you are at it!
    reviving myself from the dead to say I randomly thought of you and your Colo fic and had a good laugh about it. hope all is well!
    Hey, ever since I saw my reviews, I've been trying to improve the format and script of my piece. It will no longer follow a theatre script format.
    Do you mind if I send you want I made so far via conversation? I only got about a fifth of it done.
    This isn't to be re-evaluated, I just think I could probably make the overall piece better.
    Hey, I noticed you didn't have a huge amount of people doing the "Comedy One-Shot contest" so I decided to write my own comedy. It's a little over 1,500 words, and I can probably send it to you tomorrow, or soon after. This was a good way to wait for the Direct.
    Reactions: bobandbill
    bobandbill
    bobandbill
    Cool! I look forward to it!

(Direct was pretty good imo!)
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I decided to submit it after I did my own proofreading. I'm not super confident in it, but hopefully you'll get a laugh or two out of it.

Also, I made it dialogue focused, so it'll read somewhat like a theatre script.
    bobandbill
    bobandbill
    Cool, thanks for submitting! I've gotten it.
    Hey bobandbill!

Auraninja just posted about someone needing to visit a Southern Hemisphere Island for a gar. I'm the person he is talking about.

Are you able to assist me with this? Gars just became available for Southern Hemisphere. My Switch FC is in my sig.
    Torpoleon
    Torpoleon
    Ok. I might have actually found someone else I could go to too, so I will see what works out for me!
    Torpoleon
    Torpoleon
    Found the fish on another island but thanks for offering!
    bobandbill
    bobandbill
    Alright, thanks for letting me know. Glad you found it!
    I asked you a similar question earlier, but can someone visit your (Southern Hemisphere) island to catch a gar?

They were asking for someone in the main Animal Crossing thread.
    I appreciate you allowing me and a ton others to sell turnips for 438 bells but, assuming it was you, did you really have to carry an axe while wearing a scary mustache? I could have been injured. =(
    bobandbill
    bobandbill
    Yes, it was necessary. Gotta keep the law in force on Prison!
    Do you have a Southern Hemisphere island in Animal Crossing: NH?

I ask because someone on the forums is searching for someone who has one.
    bobandbill
    bobandbill
    I do [/late]. They can ask for my switch FC!
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    They might have already gotten help, but thank you anyway.
    Hi there Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo.

How warm is it in Australia?

I'll tell you what, it's starting to get cold in Texas.
    It's like we haven't had a real break in weather; it's hot, then it's cold.
    bobandbill
    bobandbill
    Hi!

I'm actually no longer in Australia! :V Moved a year back, in Cape Town atm. But it's decent, usually low-to-mid-20s in Celcius. Had a colder previous week but mostly back to normal now.
    Hello. I just started writing a fan fiction and wanted to include illustrations. Should a make a separate thread in the Fan Art section, or can I include the illustrations right in the story? Thank you for the help.
    How do you feel about the recent Pokemon announcements, plus the Sw/Sh direction on Wednesday?
    Nice avatar. I'm still trying to figure out where it's from haha ^^
    bobandbill
    bobandbill
    The character is Miror B, from the games Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD. He has a Pokeball-themed afro and dances a lot, plus has an army of Ludicolo. Weirdo who I quite like as a character. :V

Also hey, DW
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I see. I've never played those games before ^^
    I just love that look she's giving while holding her slice of pizza
    Hey, looks like Miror B is still in action.
    bobandbill
    bobandbill
    Haven't seen a reason to change it yet, haha.
    Eternalserenity
    Eternalserenity
    A nice bonus is this comment system functions a lot more streamlined than the previous post system.
    bobandbill
    bobandbill
    Yeah, I like it overall. Yay for Xenforo!
    Hi Billy Bob Thorton, how's it going?

I just defeated Ultra Necrozma. I used a Metagross with Light Screen to set up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…