1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Auraninja

1. R_N
    R_N
    I've seen Crash come up a lot which I just...dont get. Crash as an icon never sat right with me, he's basically a rando mascot platformer. Dime a dozen in my eyes, and nothing super appealing.
    I think Crono gets "slept on" because we already have Hero this cycle. And square seems a pain to work with even in the best of situations.
    Oct 31, 2019
  2. Auraninja
    Auraninja
    True what you say about Square.
    Oct 31, 2019
  3. R_N
    R_N
    But it's hard to say who is/isn't being slept on as a possibility. Like Terry absolutely was lmao. But after that hard to say. I've seen most franchises get mentioned, you know?
    comedy answer is people sleeping on nitnendo characters but no one cares about them as dlc so....
    Oct 31, 2019
  4. Auraninja
    Auraninja
    My thing about Doom Guy is that, with Bayonetta, you could at least work around the violence to make a viable moveset. Doom Guy has a couple of non-violent weapons, but he wouldn't reach the maximum potential.
    Nov 1, 2019
  5. R_N
    R_N
    Doom Guy';s hyperviolence is so hyper you can work around it pretty well. He has a lot of bombastic guns that can be worked around in the same way Snake's explosives and Bayonetta's sexiness can
    Nov 1, 2019