• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AmericanPi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes I can wait, I mean, I wouldn't even want to use it before the games come out as I don't want to spoil people that haven't seen the leaked pokemon. My choice of a team has changed, however, after the leaks and don't include Farfetch as of right now. What I have in mind is Clobbopus, Rookidee, Nicket or Thievul, Boltund, Drednaw and Flapple.
    AmericanPi
    AmericanPi
    Hi, SwSh assets have been released so I can start working on your graphic now. What colors would you like or will you leave it up to me?
    Inoshi
    Inoshi
    Oh hi, nice to hear from you... Mmm... I was toying with an app in my phone the other day and made this https://i.imgur.com/ILZbtJm.jpg
    What do you think? Lol it's definitely not a masterpiece but I wouldn't mind something like that tbh
    The ones I'd like are Scorbunny, Clobbopus, Farfetch, Dubwool, Boltund and Cramorant (Galarian Farfetch is a much darker shade of brown, can u make him dark brown with a white belly? I just want their faces contained in six continuous squares. Also the image file size. The fact that you don't even know who I am and you're willing to do this (again!) is extraordinary. Thanks.
    AmericanPi
    AmericanPi
    Hi, unfortunately I'm having trouble finding high-quality images of the Pokémon, especially Galarian Farfetch'd. The best image of Galarian Farfetch'd I can find doesn't even show its face. Would you like to wait until the game is released so we can have good images, or would you like me to go ahead and make the banner with the low-quality images?
    Reactions: Inoshi
    Hi AmericanPi, a few years ago you made me a signature banner with the pokemon I was planning to use in Pokemon Sun and I used it until, well, today lol. I was wondering if you could make me one with the pokemon that I plan to use this time in the coming games. I'm pretty bad at doing that kind of stuff so it'll be a great help. Sorry to bother...
    AmericanPi
    AmericanPi
    Hello! Sorry I just got to this, I don't check this site very often. I'd be happy to, but I haven't made graphics in years so I may be rusty. Just let me know which Pokémon you want, and whether or not you want them to scale.
    Just wanted to say thank you for your comment on "Mute." I tried to include a lot of things I knew you liked, so I'm glad you enjoyed it! I definitely considered having the swablu's trainer turn out to be another relevant canon character, but I thought that might take up a bit too much space... I did try to keep it short, although I didn't succeed as well as I'd have liked, haha.
    AmericanPi
    AmericanPi
    No worries about the length, I did really enjoy the piece. Thanks again!
    D
    Hey how are you? You are good the way you are!
    Hi :) I heard you are autistic too. I've been told i should invite you to my forum about korrina. I just need your e-mail so i can send a join code :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…