• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

bobjr
bobjr
She's basically the middle of the road "What's popular" type in that regard. She won't specifically push for something, so you run into that problem where instead of inspiring change you just manage decline. She is smart enough to know the GOP never act in good faith and would always work to screw people over.
bobjr
bobjr
Basically I don't think she would actively make things worse, but she wouldn't push to change a status quo that desperately needs changing.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I feel like a lot of people gave her a lot of flack, and I was kind of surprised some liberals would vote Stein/Johnson over her. Biden, meanwhile...
Auraninja
Auraninja
Stein had a screw loose, and Johnson had baffling ideas and didn't really explain them.
bobjr
bobjr
The dumb part of it is the most flack she got was about the most meaningless stuff, like the emails and benghazi. But Stein was basically a russian asset, and Johnson is a libertarian which the jokes write themselves.