• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

O
oarfish
you still looking?
O
oarfish
I actually just entered a raid, but it should be done in a few minutes.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I will start the raid up as soon as you give me the signal.
O
oarfish
Ok, I will let you know when I am ready.
O
oarfish
Ok, I am free now. I was just going to use my Intelelon unless you had a different idea.
Auraninja
Auraninja
It's fine, but be warned, it has a grass move.
O
oarfish
I decided against my flying type for typing (Corviknight), and I don't have a good rock type. I figured water would work.
Auraninja
Auraninja
And now.
O
oarfish
So, how will this work exactly? Do I need to put in a code for you, or just search somewhere?
O
oarfish
wait, I put in to join Robert. is that you? it shows centiskorch
Auraninja
Auraninja
8742 is the Link Code, so try that.
O
oarfish
Can you search for raids with link codes? I just put it in for trading, but I don't know if that will work. I can try searching stamps next.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I am Robert, and I'm trying it now.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I'll drop the link code for right now.
O
oarfish
I joined you.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Let the time run out in case we get others.
O
oarfish
ok. I don't know how this works exactly, so I am not sure if we would need four real people.
O
oarfish
It broke out of my ball and fled.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Thank you so much. Is there anything you want in return? I can't offer much, but I can probably meet you somewhere.
O
oarfish
I think I saw that you caught it. Lucky.
I don't know what you can do for me, but I will keep you in mind for future stuff.
How far along in the game are you anyways?