• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
NoahVGC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love how you care so much about that chandelure. Adorable. It's like you are giving away a pet.
    I saw this just now & I wanted to say thanks. I took that post down since no one seemed interested, but you’re right. When it comes to the pokémon I use in my main playthroughs, I do treat them like my pets basically since I have a personal attachment with them
    Reactions: NoahVGC
    NoahVGC
    NoahVGC
    Would you like a gift shiny to treasure?
    Hey, when can we trade totally forgot about timezones. Im available these next 3 hours.
    NoahVGC
    NoahVGC
    will be home in about 2 hours
    Flapple
    Slurpuff
    Rhyperior
    Gothita
    Escavalier
    Accelgor
    Passimian
    Solrock
    Stonjourner
    Zacian

Sw-0009-1735-8510
    NoahVGC
    NoahVGC
    can give you passimian solrock and stonjouner
    NoahVGC
    NoahVGC
    OK ready. no need for friend code. just try link code 7426. my ign is noahdb
    Jive been stalking forums for a ha duraludon in heavy ball and I saw you in a post, sorry to disturb you but I would very much like one, trying to put a team together for vgc, for trade I have ha falinks,perrserker and baraskuda I can breed and I got bottle caps I can give em, pm if you can help, thanks if you read it this far
    NoahVGC
    NoahVGC
    I made mistake on that one. I have a HA duralodon in beast ball and none HA one in heavy ball.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…