• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've known how you liked Baseball in the past, but I can't not look into the 1919 Black Socks scandal and see how weird is is compared to today. It's funny to think that before the 90's Free agency meant that you had to work outside jobs to play a sport isn't it?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Comparing modern player salaries to those in the past is crazy enough as it is, but crazier still when you consider that in the not so distant past, free agency didn't even exist. Players had no direct control over where they played.

The game has changed a lot but it has a long way to go.
    Are you getting the Expansion Pass for Pokemon Sword?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Absolutely. Just not immediately. Great thing about DLC is I don't have to worry about pre-ordering.
    How are you doing?

I recently decided to play more Dragon Quest XI S.
    I am looking forward to Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Are you planning on getting New Horizons as well?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I’m undecided on NH, but probably.
    Hey, I actually caught a G-Max Sandaconda of my own that I really like, so would you like yours back (for nothing else than maybe trade leverage)?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Not at all. I have another one and I keep getting them in raids every so often. You keep it. Trade it for something you need.
    Uhm. Actually, wifi is back up for pokemon HGSS DPP BW and B2W2. Look up wiimmfi like my post said.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    That's unofficial, unsanctioned and not permitted.
    B
    Beethovenbachhandel
    Okay, is it not allowed on this site? Well, my apologies. Just letting you know that its possible, I'm not trying to get in an internet fight
    Do you happen to have a spare Tart Apple?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Not at the moment. if I come across one I'll hold on to it for you.
    Hey do you happen to have spare G-Max Pokemon, particularly Drednaw and Sandaconda?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm not picky. Filler is fine for now.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I gave you a G. Yanmask that was okay. Thank you so much for the Sandaconda. I should use a nature mint, but I'm just glad I have one now.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    No problem. You're welcome.
    Is the Centiskorch in your signature the one I hatched for you?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I mean, it’s the sprite for it. I don’t know whose Centiskorch posed for the art.

(Yes, the Centiskorch I used is the one you hatched. Thank you.)
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I guess I meant if it "symbolized" the one I got.

That makes me feel great, though. Thank you for taking care of it.
    I wish people wouldn't post picture/video spoilers on the first post on twitter just one week after the game comes out.
    Would you like a hatched Eevee?

BTW, it will take me a while to beat the games, so I might not be able to get later Pokemon very easily.
    Reactions: keepitsimple
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    No I don't want a damn Eevee. I ain't a furry, kid.
    I don't need the Mewtwo codes anymore.

Apparently, there's a way to get the codes even if they don't have the QR code.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    that's good. I haven't been to a Best Buy yet.
    How are you doing right now?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Well enough. Yourself?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm doing well enough. I've been waiting for Sword and Shield sort of patiently, and I've been counting down the days so to speak.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Almost there.
    In the event that I can't get the Best Buy codes for Mewtwo, would you have one or two to spare?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Unknown. Might bother with it might not. If I do I’ll try and grab extras.
    I don't know how much you are paying attention to the leaks, but if you are, if there is a datamined list of Pokemon and their stats/abilities, would you send it my way?

I might want to limit myself this time, but who knows how that will turn out.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I’m following. I haven’t seen a full info dump yet.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Just when it comes out.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Since the pokedex leaks are separate from the story leaks, I think I might be good getting the datamine myself.
    How are you doing?

I think I might touch up on some Pokemon games before Sword and Shield.
    I caught a Heliosk in the Ultra Wormhole, and I bred it to get some Helioptile.
    They should have the Pokemon Go team leaders in Pokemon Masters, for no other reason, than to see people rage up and be like "They're trying to shove Go in our throats."
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Are people so invested in Masters that they would cry that?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Good question, but I could imagine someone being like "I don't even play Masters and I think this is pandering to the Go crowd".
    I found out yesterday that Blanche from Team Mystic uses a Metagross in one battle.

Team Mystic is best team.
    Man, Gamexplain gave Little Town Hero a "hated" rating. I'm fine with that since it is their opinion, but now, you have comments like "They sacrificed Pokemon for this?"

It's disappointing that people go to these lengths.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    And the dumber among the viewership will take that literally and blame any of Pokémon’s shortcomings on that game because they don’t know any better.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Thank goodness it's the minority of responses at least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…