1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TrottingMinccino

1. WishIhadaManafi5
    WishIhadaManafi5
    People grew up and wanted R rated ones. That said, have you thought about starting a G rated RP to help fill the void?
    Dec 10, 2019
  2. TrottingMinccino
    TrottingMinccino
    Why do people have to get more hardcore just because they grow up? I understand that's how it usually goes, but...sometimes I wish there was more of a choice in that matter...
    Dec 10, 2019
  3. TrottingMinccino
    TrottingMinccino
    I could give making a RP a shot, but i'm hesitant to try because it will likely be shot down and-or ignored. The thing is, despite how old I am, I'm still rather "kiddish" and not fond of most trends that people find great. (For example, swearing here will drive me up the wall!)
    I haven't lost my sensitiveness, but I try to go about my life as positively as it will allow me.
    Dec 10, 2019
  4. WishIhadaManafi5
    WishIhadaManafi5
    It just happens sometimes. I like both to be honest, sometimes something more serious and sometimes something that isn't as much. I'm that way too, but I do swear every so often, but I'm trying to work on it.
    Dec 10, 2019