• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
People grew up and wanted R rated ones. That said, have you thought about starting a G rated RP to help fill the void?
TrottingMinccino
TrottingMinccino
Why do people have to get more hardcore just because they grow up? I understand that's how it usually goes, but...sometimes I wish there was more of a choice in that matter...
TrottingMinccino
TrottingMinccino
I could give making a RP a shot, but i'm hesitant to try because it will likely be shot down and-or ignored. The thing is, despite how old I am, I'm still rather "kiddish" and not fond of most trends that people find great. (For example, swearing here will drive me up the wall!)
I haven't lost my sensitiveness, but I try to go about my life as positively as it will allow me.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
It just happens sometimes. I like both to be honest, sometimes something more serious and sometimes something that isn't as much. I'm that way too, but I do swear every so often, but I'm trying to work on it.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
I agree with wish, but also think it's because the ideas people come up as of late can only really be done with at T or up, like the Persona RP, and think it's best in Persona's case considering its themes.