1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by mehmeh1

1. shoz999
    shoz999
    It usually refers to a final chapter that features some all-out Avengers-level fight against some all-out Avengers-level threat. Although some chapters are literally called Endgame like Fire Emblem Awakening's last chapter.
    Dec 18, 2019
    mehmeh1 likes this.
  2. mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    I meant more as in the guy named "Endgame"(not a game character, just a guy who makes some weird posts), who apparently is somewhat of a meme in the FE fandom (I'm not exactly part of it since I don't play FE for the most part, but still). Though yeah, your description does work well with what I'd think of an endgame
    Dec 18, 2019
  3. shoz999
    shoz999
    First time I've ever heard of it. From the looks of what I've searched, sounds like a troll.
    Dec 18, 2019
  4. mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Yeah, he's also in some pokemon boards making some hilarious posts (like calling N and Ghetsis the worst characters in pokemon and BW a contender for the worst game ever created), and I've heard he did that kind of stuff in FE boards too. Funnily enough he also created the Skitty-Wailord meme
    Dec 18, 2019
  5. shoz999
    shoz999
    Sounds kind of like another infamous toxic fan that I just heard the first time for the Serebii forums months or an year ago I believe. He was the one who was obsessed with Serena.
    Dec 18, 2019
  6. mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    What kind of things did he say?
    Dec 18, 2019
  7. shoz999
    shoz999
    Just toxic stuff about other anime adaptation and other characters. The Serebii fanbase really expressed their hatred for that guy if I remember. I don't think the mods even intervened, they just let it continued probably because no one else was arguing against it.
    Dec 19, 2019
  8. mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Is he the one who said that you were wasting your time if you supported a ship that wasn't amour?
    Dec 19, 2019
  9. shoz999
    shoz999
    Yup.
    Dec 19, 2019
  10. mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Oh, if it's who I think it is, he wrote a whole essay about why the anime sucks and everything after episode 2 is pointless filler. He reposted it in like 3 or 4 forums
    Dec 19, 2019