• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Wulava
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wulava
    Wulava
    I have closed the said thread. You can create a new one specifically for your new Trade Shop. :D
    Lt. BLEU™
    Lt. BLEU™
    I appreciate it, thank you so much! :)
    Hello! Yes i did, kind of. Without the pics i wanted to add. will figure something out :)
    Hello! I need help with posting my trading shop for 8th gen. it claims there is spam or inapproriate content - there isn't thou. also cut the image down to 330 kb total. appreciated, thanks :)
    Wulava
    Wulava
    Sorry for the late reply. Have you already created your thread?
    How are you doing?

I just completely Bowser's Inside story, and I'm currently trying to beat a New Game Plus on Wind Waker, which I never have done.

What is your favorite currently revealed Pokemon for Sword/Shield be it an 8th gen or a Galarian form?
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I don't really have a favorite yet. But, design-wise, I like Cramorant for its goofiness and Sirfetch'd for its ridiculousness.
    D
    Yes, sadly you can only catch some of them now. I have respect for Gamefreaks dicission, but it still stings a bit after all those years.
    Do you have game series you like other than Pokemon?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Smash Bros is my quintessential favorite series. What the Marvel Cinematic Universe is to many fans is what Smash Bros. is to me. Also, any third parties in Smash jump up on my interest radar. Castlevania is now a series I really like as a result.

Besides the typical Mario & Zelda, I like the Mother and Pikmin series. I played PIkmin 2 before Olimar's reveal in Brawl, and I'm happy for the guy.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I suck at fighting games. :p I'm more into RPGs, and Adventure. But among everything, Pokemon is really on the top of my list. It has the biggest influence on me growing up.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Fighting games aren't close to my favorite genre, but Smash is definitely an outlier. The controls are mostly simple, but I have to say, I lose to my friend all the time, securing few victories.
    Do you have a favorite starter (so far)?

I like Sobble the most right now.

It kind of mirrors what I like about Treecko.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I'm #TeamSobble too, regardless how its final evolution turns out. My next choice is Grookey.
    Wulava! There's something amiss!

The Gen V and VI subforums are out of order! And the 8 on Gen VIII subforum isn't a roman numeral!
    Did you enjoy Let's Go any?

I did, despite a few gripes I have with it.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I don't have a Switch yet. I plan to buy one before Gen 8 releases.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I guess I assumed, my bad. Will you still get Let's Go, or will you skip out on it?
    How are you? it's been a while.

Honestly, I'm looking more towards Super Smash Bros. Ultimate than Let's Go, but I'm aiming to get the LG bundle with the Pokeball Plus.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I'm doing okay. I am not really feeling Let's Go. I would still play it, but probably not my priority this year.
    Do you think they would release every legendary (not mythical, Zygarde, nor Gen VII) through an Ultra Wormhole?

That would be 38 legendaries through 16 groups (i.e. Regi quartet).

They could split some between versions like ORAS did with version mascots.
    Geez, how many times have I seen Serebii Joe called a "GF apologist" for trying to assuage the fan bickering?
    Yeah but you traded out ~hype mania~ for "these games are trash, have no hope of selling, and are bad"
    You know, I like how the Alolan Pokedex entries were very stylized. Though I would like a National Dex (even with generic filler entries), I did like how those in the regional dex were very different.
    I always expect mainline Pokemon games will be good, but do you have any personal wishes for USUM?

I want some non-Kantonian Alolan formes.
    I kind of wished the Pokemon news drought was over.

It's an "oh well" type of thing, but I really want that taste of information.

Other than that, I don't have much going on. (Maybe that's why I want information so badly. :p)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…