• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Nice! Anyway, I really liked Bombshell and now I get why Theron and Robbie were both nominated.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, It's A Good Film. :) Both Are GREAT, And Lithgow Was O______O
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yeah Lithgow really killed it tbh
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, Like I Feel He Was Undertalked About Compared To Everything Else. Like... So What If The Movie Is Controversial Or Has An Agenda, I Thought The Acting And Funny Direction Carried The Film For Me.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
his line about the Obama White House made me laugh out loud in the theatre
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Understandable LOL.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
okay i saw 1917 this weekend in IMAX. The close-up camerawork, the one continuous shot, and the music, made me feel like I was right there in the trenches with them
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, It's INCREDIBLE!! What Sam Mendes And Roger Deakins Did... Just WOW!!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! And Thomas Newman's Score... POWERFUL!! He'd Be My Choice To Win Best Score, But I'm Happy For Hildur Getting All The Wins For Joker. :)
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Would you consider the movie one shot or two shots? Since there was the part in the middle when he gets knocked out all night
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
OOF... I Guess It's Many While Filming. But I Guess From What We Saw, It's 2. But I Think Without That Cheating There, It's 1 Shot LOL!!
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Agreed, even if the camera angle was the same when he woke up, several hours had been skipped
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
this weekend I'm seeing Little Women, what was your grade for it again?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I Actually Never Got To See Little Women. :/ I'll Have To See When It Comes Out On On Demand Or DVD. Heard Good Things. LOVED Lady Bird, Last Film Gerwig Did.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Oh wow, it's still in theatres why don't you see it before the Oscars? It's nominated for Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress, Best Picture, and Best Adapted Screenplay.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Can't, Aren't Any More Theaters Around Me To Go See It. :/

The Gentleman, B
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
oh wow I'm kind of surprised tbh... pretty much every theatre near me is showing it multiple times still
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Good For U, Glad It's Playing EVERYWHERE Around U LOL, But Yeah, It Just Came And Went For Me. Basically That's Gone... But Knives Out Is STILL PLAYING At My Theater LOL... It Lasted LONGER Then Jumanji AND FRICKIN' Star Wars LOL!!
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
wow that's kind of crazy i'm so confused lol.. i will admit I live in a major media market though
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah LOL. I Live In An Area Where We Have Pockets Of Theaters Around. The AMC I Go To Is About 30-45 Minutes Away If I Want To Do A Special IMAX Experience LOL.