• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Ghost94
Ghost94
You got to jog my memory, what trade did we plan? And I’m US eastern time so I’m 2 hours ahead of you. How about 4:00pm your time?
R
Rhys Radkie
All good my guy, you said you could trade me a hidden ability cursola, I believe it’s called cursed body and that sounds good man, I will be on at4:00 my time and I’ll post my trade code here soon :)
R
Rhys Radkie
So when it’s 4:00 I will start trying to link trade under the code 3875, is that ok?
Ghost94
Ghost94
Well, let me know on here when you’re ready to trade. I’ll be doing homework, but I’ll check back in to see if I heard from you.
R
Rhys Radkie
Ok I’m online in the wild area now, what do I do? Link trade?
R
Rhys Radkie
I’m also playing for a while so whenever you see this just reply, I’m refreshing the page so I’ll see soon as you reply
Ghost94
Ghost94
Copy that, going to boot up my game now.
Ghost94
Ghost94
We’ll use link code 4128, I’ll start searching for you now.