• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, are you still giving away Galarian Ponyta? I’m getting back into competitive battling after a long sabbatical and could really use the help getting breeding stock!
    droptimo
    droptimo
    Sorry for the delay, I’m just now figuring out the online mechanics. Thank you very much, this is a huge help!
    O
    ok boomer
    Was your IGN Kori? If so glad I could be of any help ^^
    droptimo
    droptimo
    Yes, that’s me.
    hey just pm me when you're online so my phone will tell me for our trade. thanks!
    Reactions: ok boomer
    O
    ok boomer
    Sorry for late reply. Are you able to trade now? If nor let me know a time (your timezone) when you can trade
    Reactions: Yknot
    In your order you didn't mention the Nature/IV spread of Stonjouner, I was wondering what you'd like.
    O
    ok boomer
    impish 31/31/31/XX/31/31 would be nice
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…