• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Vern
Vern
Haha I'm glad you picked up on that, stuff like that is why I really enjoy writing for her.

I think it'll be fine if they just get to work -- no real need to push for any deeper interaction atm (tbh I think we've already got plenty). I'm thinking it mostly just sets the ground for future stuff if the opportunity arises.

I'm looking forward to them running into each other in the metaverse. That'll be interesting ^-^
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
I've been putting tropes on the page I made on TV Tropes for a fanfic I love so I should be getting better at this kind of thing. Plus she reminds me of -spoilers- Kasumi from P5R.

Ah, okay. Good to know.

Yup. As soon as Raven sees her Persona, expect him to spend lots of time with her now that he knows for sure something's up. XD Also looking forward to everyone meeting Celes.
Vern
Vern
Ooo, Kasumi is similar to Morgan? I *have* to find some way to play / watch a play-through of Royal now lol

Yee, i'm looking forward to how all this develops.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Yup. From the personality she's pretending to be to why she's doing it. It's pretty much Kasumi. Well, minus the art, but yeah, it's almost ridiculous how similar they are.

Though I only know just because I read it on the wikia. Didn't really bother looking for footage beyond the DLC fight with Makoto/Minato and Yu since Royal's coming out soon. And I have other things to watch. XP
Vern
Vern
Oooh, interesting. Now I'm *really* looking forward to watching a youtuber I like play through it when it comes out lol
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
It wouldn't happen to be JohneAwesome, would it?