• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Darkrai 888
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
gotcha lol
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah LOL, It's Just MEH.

Well... My Friend Wants To See Tenet, So I MIGHT Be Seeing It Again Soon, But We'll See...
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
If you see it again, I bet you'll understand and like it more the second time.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I Probably Will Yes. :)
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Dune got moved
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Totally Saw It Coming, Waiting Any Day Now For Disney To Announce Black Widow Moving And Pixar's Soul Going To Disney+ XD.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I agree
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
So Yeah, All I've Done Is Re-Play ORAS While Watching The New Batch Of Journeys Episodes On Netflix XD.

No Update Yet On Tenet, But My Friend Is Still Interested. And While Disney Plans Their Movie Moves. Bond Wants To Stick To It's November Release Date XD.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Nice. I think that's the first time you've mentioned anything about Pokémon when we talk to each other! We only talk about movies not Pokémon even though it's a Pokémon forum! Haha!!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LMFAO!! Yeah True. :) Funny. Yes I Watch It, I Follow Both Dubs XD. I Don't Mind Reading The Subtitles. Was Good Seeing These Next 12 English Dubbed.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Nice, I haven't finished all of them yet.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
No Worries, I Wouldn't Giveaway Spoilers.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Just saw PJ016. I liked how the narrator said the episode title instead of Ash and how the title card looked different
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LOL, Yeah, Narrator Does It For That Episode LOL!! :) And... YAY I Can Say A Spoiler, Yeah Uh... Ash Got Gengar LOL... Unexpected When That Happened When I Saw That MONTHS Ago LOL. :)

Glad I Found U, HATE When The Forums Get Updates, ANNOYING For Me To Find People.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I agree that I hate it, but after the fact I actually like this new layout more
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah, I'm SLOWLY Warming Up To It, Tho People Can See Messages On Home Screen Is Slightly Weird.

Know What Number Rating U'd Give The Gengar Episode?
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
maybe 5 or 6. I don't like it too much when TR resolves an episode's conflict
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
MM I Can Understand, Like 8.5 O 9/10 For Me. I Think The First 15 Are... SLOW And Disjointed, It's Slowly Getting Better 38 Episodes In, 18 Is Regarded As One Of The Best Episodes Of Journeys, So U May Like That One. :)
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Gotcha nice, good to know. I'll probably watch it tomorrow