• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, Kinda Where We Get A Proper Battle This Series With Ash, So Yeah, It's Good. :)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Enola Holmes, B+ Stars Stranger Things Star Millie Bobby Brown, Henry Cavill Who I Dub Cavilstachue (Because Of The INFAMOUS Mustache With Justice League And Mission Impossible Fallout LOL!!:p) As Sherlock Holmes, Pretty Good Film, Decent Mystery And Nice Period Setting.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Did it already come out?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah, As Of Late Netflix Is Releasing Movies On Wednesdays, While Their Shows Release On Fridays As I've Noticed As Of Late XD.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Interesting. I might watch it soon!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I watched Enola Holmes. It was pretty good, but I was surprised that the mom just shows up at the end, that wasn't even the mystery that needed to be solved. Instead the mystery she solved was this other boy's mystery
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah That Was A Little Anti-Climatic, But Still Fun, Like Millie Bobby Brown And Henry Cavill.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Dune and Batman both delayed
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup... It Was To Be Expected. :/ Corona Man... X_____________________________________X :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
To me, frankly, once TENET came out, I thought movies would just keep coming out.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Aye. :/ Only Movies Out Now Is Some Family Film Robert De Niro'a Gonna Be In This Weekend, And Horror Comedy With Vince Vaughn Next Month. :/
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Ok Let's Check Off The NEXT Film To Movie, NOW It's Jurassic World 3, Dominon. See Corona's Great Isn't!? -_________________-
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
WELP... I Saw And Survived Through Cats Earlier Today. And Uh... Yeah... It SUCKS Like Everyone Else Has Said LOL... :p :oops:;)
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
sorry I haven't been on in a while
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
No Worries, It's Fine. Glad Ur Back.

Trial Of The Chicago 7, A+
Borat 2, A-
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
It was kind of crazy in Borat 2 how he was able to just go to so many supposedly secured locations without his credentials being checked or anything.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
ROFL, I'm Guessing U Saw It. But Yes, IKR!!??!?!?!?! I Guess U Could Argue That From The First Film, But I Agree. But Man I Laughed SOOOOOOOOO HARD At Certain Points. The Abortion Clinic Scene! :p
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Did you hear the grandmother is upset?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888