• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
What is Trial of the Chicago 7 about?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Based On A True Story And Real Events, People Arrested During Chicago Riots, SHAM Trial And What Not. Directed And Written By Aaron Sorkin (Social Network And West Wing Writer) And Has ALL Star Cast.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
wow, so it's almost like When They See Us, just different case
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I Still WANT To See That Show LOL. But Yes Kinda.

Because It's New Content, I'll Just Mention It. The Mandalorian Season 2 Premiere, 9.5/10
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yeah the reveal of FETT
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
EEE... E
Yes, BOBA *UCKING FETT!! AWESOMENESS!! After 30+ Years, Canonwise... He IS Alive!! :cool:
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
So Let's Discuss, What Was Your Opinion Of Season 1, Since I Presume Based On The Comment, U've Seen Season 1?
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I loved it. I think it might be the best Star Wars show
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
MM Gotcha. I'd Say It Was Up With Clone Wars's Season 1, 2, 5, And 7 For Me. Burt Yeah, REALLY WAS Something SPECIAL!! Episode 3 Is My Favorite Episode. I Think What That Day Special Was Just, I Was At My Friend's House, HADN'T Seen The Episode, And... My Mind Was BLOWN When ALL The Mandalorians Came, Later That Night, Went To A Screening Of Knives Out. Special Day. :) :cool:
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
nice! my favorite episode (I forget which number) is the one when he teams up with the other bounty hunters on that prison ship
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Ah, Episode 6 With Bill Burr, Clancy Brown, Osha From Game Of Thrones, And Cameos By Matt Lanter, Dave Fiolni, Rick Famuyiwa, And Debra Chow LOL. That One's Good. :) I Can Understand That One Being A Favorite. :) PFF... Baby Yoda Trying To Use The Force On The Droid, But Gets Shot And Baby Yoda's Like "Did I Do That?" Felt Like A Callback To Iron Man 2 With Young Peter Parker And Iron Man LOL. :) :p
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Peter Parker was in Iron Man 2?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah! They Confirmed He's The Little Kid With The Iron Man Mask Who Pretended To Take Down The Hammer Robot That Iron Man Saved, They Made That Kid Peter Parker LOL. :)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Anyways, Back To Mandalorian. Your Least Favorite Episode From Season 1? I Know Everyone Says Episode 5 AKA The Tatooine One Was The WORST. I Like That One Personally, But I'd Say It's 2nd From Last. My Least Favorite Personally Is Episode 4, The One Bryce Dallas Howard Directed That Introduced Cara Dune And The AT-ST Fight. I Found It Ok.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Well... I Think I Take Back My Comment On LEAST FAVORITE Mando Episode! The New Episode Is Now My LEAST Favorite I Think LOL! Mandalorian, 6.5-7/10
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
lol wow.. I liked it. I thought it was hilarious and pure comedy
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
MM That's Fine, Everyone Has A Different Ich Or Feeling For An Episode. To Me It Was Just LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENDED!! And I HATED Baby Yoda SOOOOOOOO MUCH This Episode! :mad: :mad:
LilligantLewis
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah, I Wanted To THROW Him In Timeout SOOOOOOOO BADLY LOL!! ROFL At Dave Filoni's Cameo Again LOL!! :) Didn't Realize It At First, But Spiders Were From Rebels. And Yeah... Frog Lady WAS IN The First Trailer At 0:46 With Her Husband. And... Looks Like Next Episode We're Presumably On Mon Kala Why There's SOO MANY Quarren And Mon Kala And Meeting Sasha Banks's Character.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
David Attenborough: A Life On Our Planet, A+

The Mandalorian, 9/10