• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Oh I just realized! and the Night King was someone else in Seasons 6-8?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup! For Whatever Reason They ReCast Him, And For Seasons 6-8 They Cast Vladimir Furdík, He Was A Stuntman For The Latter Seasons To For A Bunch Of Episodes. One Week After The Series Finale, They Had A 2 Hour Documentary On Filming That Final Season And Vladimir Was In A Lot Of It And Heard His Point Of View On Being Associated With The Show, Thought Him To Be AWESOME!! :) :cool: :cool:
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yes, I do remember the Furdik documentary -- but I have to tell my Star Wars and GoT friend ASAP about Richard Brake
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep LOL, It's Always Fun Seeing Brake In Films Out Of Nowhere LOL. :) :p Batman Begins, The First Kingsman Movie, Doom LOL. He's Fun Whenever He's Onscreen He's Like The B Level (In A Good Way) Willem Defoe LOL. :):cool::p
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
The Snyder Cut in March
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah, I Heard It Was Rumored For March.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
We are only one year away from Spider-Man 3!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
IKR?!?!?!?!?! And Now With Willem Defoe AND Thomas Hayden Church SUPPOSEDLY Coming Back, It's EVEN MORE HYPE!! I Think It Would Have Been A HUGE MISSED Opportunity To NOT Get Defoe Back IMO.

Well... Mandalorian Finale Tomorrow... Oh Boy...
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Well you'll probably end up watching it before me since I usually watch it in the evening, but I'll be back on tomorrow night or Saturday morning to discuss it with you!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
:) I'll Just Give A Rating, I Don't Spoil Stuff Ahead Of People So No Need To Worry From Me. But Yeah...
IF Bill Burr Had Stuck Around, He Woulda Been On My Death Predictions List. I Still Think Someone's Dying To A Dark Trooper.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
The Mandalorian, 10/10 Stay Through The Credits, There's A Post Credits Scene.

The Mandalorian Season 2, A!
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
IKR?!!?!?!?!?!? INSANE LOL!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: However... The CG WAS DODGY At Places... And It's Weird Considering I Didn't Mind CG Tarkin Back In Rogue One LOL!!

How About That Post Credits Scene LOL!? O__O:eek::eek::eek:
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
:) Taking Mando's Spot Next Year, But Still AWESOME!! :)

Also, Merry Belated Christmas/Happy Holidays. :) :cool:
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yes but Mando is still going to come back in 2022
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, Very True, We Will Just Wait Out The Waiting Game...
And If The Rumor IS True, Pedro And Disney Can HOPEFULLY Get Back On BETTER Terms...

Wonder Woman 1984, C+
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I didn't hear about the rumor, can you send me an article to it? Thanks!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Well... No Article Really Reported On It Really, It's Gossip So WHO KNOWS If It Was Ever True But Anyways... I Got It From A Reviewer I Watch On YouTube, Pedro Pascal And The Mandaloran Execs... Got Into A Big Fight... Pedro Wanted Less Time With The Helmet On, Because He/It Felt Very Uncomfortable, He Tried Asking, But They WOULDN'T BUDGE. One Point He Supposedly Had A Meltdown And Left...
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
He WAS Asked This Recently For A Wonder Woman 84 Interview, He Denied It But OF COURSE He'd Deny It, U Don't Spout Gossip. He Must Have Come Back To Do Last Few Episodes, But The Issue HASN'T Been Resolved Yet... Hence Why I Think The Book Of Boba Fett Is Happening. I Was Worried Prior To The Finale Because I Was Afraid Of Din Getting Killed Off, But Yeah.

Soul, A!