1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by mehmeh1

1. Dragalge
    Dragalge
    Did Larry the Leprechaun do something
    Feb 18, 2020
  2. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, of course lol. Being someone who is so active there these days I'm pretty much updated with every kind of news like this that comes out (at least regarding the anime I follow). I personally the whole thing has ust been taken too far over something like that which was most likely unintentionally done in the first place. I mean that the author also even apologized for that.
    Feb 18, 2020
  3. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    MHA's popularity is taking a massive beating because of this no doubt. It probably had it's biggest fanbase in China & now because of this incident they are just basically trying to boycott the anime.
    Feb 18, 2020
    mehmeh1 likes this.
  4. mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Worst thing is that it was pretty much just an innocent pun similar to deku's name, but he didn't realize what the name could imply
    Feb 18, 2020
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  5. Dragalge
    Dragalge
    For real though what’s going on lol
    Feb 18, 2020
    mehmeh1 likes this.
  6. mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    An evil scientist on MHA has the same name as how the victims of inhumane WW2 Japanese experiments were called
    Feb 19, 2020
  7. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I'm pretty sure that the whole thing is nothing more than a coincidence or anything but somehow they are making such a big fuss out of this. Tarnishing an anime's reputation for some mere coincidences related to a sociopolitical event looks pretty silly af.
    Feb 19, 2020
    mehmeh1 likes this.
  8. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Stuff like anime belong to the field of entertainment medium and trying to relate/find connection of them with sociopolitical matters just kind of overcomplicates things too much.
    Feb 19, 2020
    mehmeh1 likes this.