• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Sceptre
Sceptre
Oh and I forgot to say! Sorry, I don’t have a Milotic with Haze either bro. Do you have any of the Vulpix with regular Snow Cloak ability or a female so we could rebreed without Ditto to try and get Snow Cloak? Thanks again
11jk1992
11jk1992
I can give you whatever you like. I have near 600 both HA and non in my boxes right now. Lmk
Sceptre
Sceptre
Jheeze! That’s helpful for me then bro, could I take one of each please?

My FC is: 5208-8545-4116

Thanks for the help, my fiancé doesn’t even know yet so it’ll make a nice surprise!
11jk1992
11jk1992
Not sure where to input a friend code but you can connect 8397 josh when you're ready. Since you wanted snow cloak I actually hatched a shiny snow cloak with a crap 40% chance when I wanted HA. Ugh. But you can have it.
Sceptre
Sceptre
No way! That’s awfully kind of you bud, I can’t find your link trade without being friends coz it loads random stamps? The friend code goes in add friend, if you go on your profile on the switch home screen it’s there
11jk1992
11jk1992
Ok got you added. What next?
Sceptre
Sceptre
I’ll set link trade with 8397 and you search friends only on stamps, that should be it