• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes :) This episode gets two thumbs up :) Hooray :)

LOL, yeah great. I can already tell you would rewatch this episode with an unbiased view LOL
    Cool. Two persons against hundreds who loved it LOL :)

5 years is a long time. You weren't liking the season so you that could play into it. Maybe just watch it again, so many people saying it is (one of) the best episodes of the show, gotta be some truth in it right

Clone Wars, 8.5/10
    It is. It's great. Too bad you couldn't get into it *shrugs* This episode too got super high grades haha :)

From Wikipedia: "Many critics called it the best episode of the series." and The episode was named one of the best television episodes of 2015 by The Atlantic." So yeah haha :)
    That's a great episode :) I love Legion so I'm used to that stuff. Really awesome that they went away from their comfort zone and tried something new. Damn entertaining :)

That was a masterful episode that transcended the show. Got some of the highest grades and ratings of the entire show so you're definitely alone here. What was the last time you saw it anyway, 5 years ago?
    I know the one you hate, it's the Legion-like episode. what's the indifferent one? My favourite AoS episode, where Jemma is trapped on the planet?
    It is anything but average but fine. I don't like it as much as Hot Fuzz or World's End but it's great
    Baby Driver = AWESOME :) Original, unique, fun, thrilling, great action, some of the best car stunts in film of the last 20 years, amazing soundtrack. Yep, you're in the minority on THIS one LOL haha :)
    Ok :) I mean, Cabin in the Woods. Could be a beautiful, wholesome Ghibli film about a group of friends having the time of their life and interacting with the cute forest life LOL :)
    Why? You know very little about Star Trek, letalone the Picard era.

Yup. He wooed his wife with Castle of Cagliostro LOL :)

Yes well, I don't believe he was actually racist, he was just ignorant and kinda dumb

Oh HUH. So you saw it before ever seeing Rocky?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…