• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WTF. I've told you this before LOL. And I thought it was general knowledge with film fans that Tarantino has shared universes. He has cross-references to his films ALL THE TIME.

No. Kill Bill is a tv show in the main Tarantino universe LOL
    Yes. HUH I thought you knew this one. Yeah Tarantino has two shared universes, a main one where most of his movies take place in. Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Ingloruous Basterds, Django, Hateful Eight, OUaTIH, and True Romance too. Then there's his "Fictional universe" with his films that are more over the top like Kill Bill, Death Proof and From Dusk Till Dawn
    Yep, when he in fact saved the franchise from going belly up until Zombie Island and What's New, Scooby-Doo? came along. xD
    Jackie Brown is also notable for being the ONLY Tarantino film that is an adaptation. It's based on a book by Elmore Leonard and not an original script. Because of that, it's also the ONLY Tarantino-directed film that is not in one of Tarantino's two shared universes.
    Yeah I think it's a bit underrated. The pacing isn't the greatest and it's not even necessarily one of my favourite Tarantino movies but it's really good and well directed. Just a really good film :) I just like some of Tarantino's other films even better
    Yes. First you see the scene from Pam Grier's perspective, then it goes back a few minutes and you see the same scene from De Niro and Bridget Fonda's perspective and then it goes back a few minutes again and you see yet the same scene from Robert Forster's perspective. And with each perspective you learn something new.

Oh ok. But you haven't seen it right?
    Yeah, but I'll take this over Fred telling Daphne to shut up upon even saying Scrappy's name. I'm sorry Mystery Incorporated crew members, but that was uncalled for. -___-

Indeed. So who knows, maybe he will come back someday and hopefully not as a freaking antagonist. xD
    Yeah it sucks that he's gone :( He's so great. I LOVE the clothing store scene where you see the same scene three times from three different perspectives. Some brilliant filmmaking from Mr. Tarantino :)
    Ikr? Fred and Velma being locked out of the loop in this film is a gag because they weren't in The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo,
    but they should know who Scrappy is as he joined the franchise before that series started. xD

The writer for this movie said in an interview that Scrappy was originally gonna be in it,
    but he couldn't figure out a good role for him in the story, so he let him sit this one out.
    1:40 what.

I somewhat doubt that, but if you say so...

I prefer villains/henchmen that I can at least take SOMEWHAT serious, but they're fine I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…