• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah it's kinda blink or miss.

For me, it's seeing NPH here LOL :) It's weird seeing him anywhere outside of HIMYM for me, but here especially as he's so young and nerdy. Like... NPH is just Barney to me. HE IS BARNEY LOL
    Yep, Amy Smart from Rat Race and Crank has a tiny role as Denise Richard's pilot friend LOL
    Agreed. No Nibiru, no Professor Pericles. No Cassidy, Mr. E, etc. xD
    Pretty much. The art style was fine imo once you got used to it. "World of Witchcraft" still makes me laugh. xD

Shaggy: Please! This time, don't say "Split up"!
    Fred: Fine! Divide into two groups!

*the demon still chases Shaggy and Scooby*

Shaggy: Changing up the vocab! Should've seen that coming!
    Scooby: Jerk move, Jones!
    Yep. The MI crew says if Season 3 had been a thing, it would've featured the gang's road trip to Miskatonic University and then a brand new story arc revolving around the said college. They had Season 3 all planned out but CN had only greenlit MI for 2 seasons.

As for Be Cool, Scooby-Doo, come on, WB. Its creator was someone from Phineas and Ferb. Making a Scooby-Doo series.
    And you guys let that go?! xD
    Yes.

He's got a relatively big role but he's kinda unrecognizable. He's a Mutant on Mars and part of the resistance. Picks a fight with Arnie when he first arrives in the bar
    Definitely the 2000s. Also loved Be Cool, Scooby-Doo and Mystery Incorporated aside from the romance subplot.
    Too bad neither of them made it to Season 3.
    I'm meh on Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? tbh. It's just average.
    The movie series is still pretty decent imo. 7-8/10. Some are great, some are decent, and at just okay at worst.
    And he thought Alien Covenant was better than Aliens X_________X and thought Shawshank was boring and overrated.
    Oh I see. That is assuming he cares about The Witcher

Maybe A at some point, I'm going between A and A- but yeah. Datedness takes it down a notch. Starship Troopers however, is one of my favourite movies LOL :) And RoboCop too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…