• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, the TR VS TP arc was retconned from the anime after it got banned which is why Iris and Cilan were acting like they
    were meeting Looker for the first time in Episode N (Looker was in the original TR VS TP arc).

Same. I'm still baffled by TPCi's logic. You let Dan Green return, Ted Lewis return,
    but not Stan Hart just... because Cathcart still has Professor Oak? -______-
    In light of today's episode, I'm rewatching Explorers of the Hero's Ruin. xD

Cedric Juniper: Crossing the bridge on your right...
    Iris: Is a no-no, right Professor?
    Cedric Juniper: ...Is wrong.
    Iris: Ta-da...
    Ash: Then that means...
    Cedric Juniper: Crossing the bridge on the left..
    Cilan: Has to be it!
    Ash: Okay, let's use the left bridge!
    Cedric Juniper: ...is wrong, too!
    Iris: HUH?!
    Ash/Cilan: AAAAAHH!!
    Welp, 4 days until M22's dub is released. xD
    I think Sarah Natochenny and Bill Rogers will be fine and of course, Dan Green will obviously be great.
    It's Michele Knotz, I'm worried about. xD
    I hope Ash catches Gengar LOL. And it's revealed that it's the Haunter from back in the day evolved.
    Yes. It's set in Germany in the 50s. A young prosecutor tries to bring Nazis who worked at Auschwitz to justice. Back then, most Germans had no idea what the Nazis had actually done and what had happened exactly at the concentration camps. So this prosecutor tries to reveal the truth but he's worked against by people who don't want that. Similar to Spotlight
    Yes. Reminded me of Spotlight :)

I know that LOL, he's the villain. But I watched the Japanese version. One of the best adventure/fantasy movies I have ever seen :)
    Yep. You can tell that there were definitely some PnF crew members involved with this show when you look at its comedy. Lol. xD

Indeed, but heck, I had only seen in its entirety for the first time last year. Until then, I had only seen bits and pieces of it during its heyday.
    I had dismissed it as a Nick ripoff of Xiaolin Showdown (XS came first before Avatar). Boy, was I wrong. xD
    Yeah, and then later on:
    Citizen: It's the Demon of Salem!
    Scooby: Did you summon him?
    Daphne: No! I'm not really a witch, Scooby! Are YOU?
    Scooby: I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…