• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lluc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For reference, I'm not dead. I do my best to check my notifications everyday still. I've been really shy about getting to interact with new members and well, even answering old messages. It definitely seems like activity died down in this website..
    Looking at my old posts always gives me the biggest flood of nostalgic tears ;_;
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

This actually makes me want to play it now. My friend has been begging me to buy Persona on my PS2, which I have no clue why, but the game looks like it could keep me entertained for quite some time.
    I am kinda. It's hard to get into it though! Especially when all you play is bros and brawl :/. I just use whatever character I want and main it. Like Jigglypuff in brawl! I main her even though people consider her the worse character in the game.
    It does more damage of you attack someone from their backside. He looks like a heavy charecter though..
    Ness and Lucas are good fighters it's just that they fly off the screen easily and their jump is like 5 seconds long xD.
    Agreed, I really enjoyed using Pokemon Trainer, but you know how popular characters are. So, it seems you might be getting a PS4 before I do since the Dragon Ball Z game I want is released next year. Hmm, good plan, I thought of that as well, because I want to get Smash Bros Wii U on its release date, but with the 3DS version, I can get that one on a later date. It's good you're being so mature about this, most kids would just want a job to buy their own selfish needs, but you're thinking mostly about your parents, good job. :) Seems nice, having zombies as stage hazards would be cool.

Eh......? *It has no effect*
    I like the fact that he's the only Character that can hit opponents and heal himself at the same time. Very interesting. Plus I like his alternative costume. I want to play the new one since I'm stuck in the GBA version :/.
    I was only excited for the Captain in smash to be honest. I've only played fire emblem the sacred stones for the GBA so I have no clue who they are! XD. Well the are from Fire Emblem awakening!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…