• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
MAL is a much better hole to fall in compared to this, trust me. I've been hanging around the forums there for the last 3 months or so, and the atmosphere around there is so much better. Especially the games section there >>> the games section here. ;)
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Don't let spaghettification consume you!
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
@345ash-greninja I don’t really use MAL that often, tbh. The place where I go more than any other place on the internet is discord. It’s a lot more convenient for me to use, plus a lot of my other friends from here are on discord, not MAL.

@mehmeh1 too late for that. I can’t get away, no matter how hard I try
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Its a curse im afraid. Once you join serebii you'll never be able to leave.
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
Well, if there’s one thing I learned, PAD (Peripheral Artery Disease) is the place to avoid. I don’t need to have an aneurysm as a result
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
@Victorian Rush I know that you aren't on MAL that often. But what I'm saying that is that place is a much better hole to fall in compared to this place, which I've realized very well enough after experiencing that. I can elaborate more about that as for why that place is far more interesting & fun compared to this one, but I'd rather not go into all that as of now.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I use MAL to keep track of anime and to read the weird threads that Darthlord7 sends to me.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Eh, pretty sure that I saw several posts of you in the Pokemon threads + the threads regarding the Chihayafuru score problem (lol at that whole issue).
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Lol the overreaction was annoying tbh. Plus i was pretty much baiting in the Pokemon ones lol
xEryChan
xEryChan
@Pokegirl Fan~ that’s what I use it for as well. I have trouble keeping up with all the animes I’m watching and what I plan to watch so I use MAL as a reminder. Plus, I have a specific guide I’m following for One Piece so it makes it easy for me to remember where I left off.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
What happened with Ishuzoku reviewers was even more hilarious lol. Did you hear about it? :p It's literally hilarious how easily scores can be manipulated in the largest anime community & site on the internet. An YouTuber made a video telling all of his YT followers to upvote the show to the #1 position on MAL,
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Whatever any of you do, DON'T fall into the GameFAQs hole, that play is a toxic wasteland. Also, tbh, I really like the youtuber Terry mentioned, he flexes on the entire internet
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
and influenced by that several random new accounts created by them started rabidly upvoting the show 10/10's leading to an absurd rise in its rankings. It nearly almost even succeeded in taking the #1 spot before FMA:B fanboys lived up to their reputation and started downvoring the show in retaliation to keep it down from taking away their throne.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Thankfully the rating troll score plan took care of all that a few weeks ago all of that was taken care of well enough. But I still kind of doubt the full effectiveness of that plan given how the scores of a few shows changed. Anyways, it was a hilarious couple of months on MAL for sure, I couldn't help but but laugh at all this incidents. :p
xEryChan
xEryChan
Who is the YoutTuber he mentioned?