• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Kutie Pie
Kutie Pie
Oh it's been a few years since I last watched it actually lol. I wasn't minding it, though, but it was kinda... I dunno, weird? A bit hard to get into? This is actually the second time I've tried to watch it, but it's gonna be the THIRD time when I get back into it lol.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Oh, okay. Weird though? How exactly?
Kutie Pie
Kutie Pie
I dunno, I think it was the fusion aspect of it, or that so much stuff went on. Like I think it's a neat premise to have the DigiDestined caught up in a war, but things dragged or something that the dub tried to lighten up with corny jokes from the one kid.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Oh, you're watching the dub? I saw a subbed version and I see some people saying that it's better than the dub/Fusion. So I have no idea if that's true and it's the dub's fault, or it really is the story since the only dubbed ep I saw was ep 30 because I wanted to hear Shoutmon's evolution's attacks in English.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Also an Apollomon, a Digimon I never thought I'd see animated, appears in season 2 so that's a plus for me.

Also also I hear the manga's better and with what happens to DarkKnightmon/AxeKnightmon (appears in ep 16) in that compared to the anime, I'm kind of interested to read it.
Kutie Pie
Kutie Pie
Now I did read the manga, and I think the plot sounds better in the manga because freaking ZeedMillenniumon shows up to do his thing and it's awesome. Having Wizardmon in it didn't hurt, either. :p

I just want Millenniumon to be animated. That's all I ask for.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
On one hand, that makes me more interested. On the other hand if you hadn't told me, I would've been shocked to see it whenever I do read it. Oh well.

There are a lot of Digimon I wish were animated (BlitzGreymon & CresGarurumon come to mind), but that's probably gonna be a while since Adventures is being focused.

Though saying that makes me wonder if they'll include them since they're Agumon and Gabumon Megas.
Kutie Pie
Kutie Pie
Do you want them to be CGI monstrosities? If so, they might because Toei hates everyone.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
NO. I usually don't like CGI in anime, at least the ones I've seen.

Though Digimon Evolution X wasn't so bad. Or SSSS. Gridman. Especially the latter.
Kutie Pie
Kutie Pie
I still have to watch SSSS. Gridman. Keep hearing excellent things about some anime that I thought flew under a lot of people's radars.