• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mr.Munchlax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man, I've been having a lucky day today. 1st I catch a shiny HA Togepi in Sword & now I caught a shiny maxed out Marill in GO!!
    When did forums go from a site w/a variety of opinions to a place where the majority of people just constantly complain about everything?
    I can help you out with shiny Haunter trade.
    D
    Derick Kelly
    Not a problem, anytime. Ironically I also have a shiny Haunter I need to evolve but I need to power it up enough to beat the master trainer still.
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    That's fine. Let me know when you're able to trade & I'll try to make time to make it up to you
    D
    Derick Kelly
    Hey man, do you still happen to have that shiny oddish available? I just looked tonight and I do actually need one.
    Hey; I have an ability capsule and a female Cinderace (just not with High Jump Kick). Would you be interested in either?
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Sure. I already got the Cinderace so I just need the ability capsule. What would you like in return?
    do you still have a meltan up for grab?
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Yeah, but I'm a little busy right now. I'll pm you later when I'm ready to send you Meltan. Is that ok?
    Ryohei
    Ryohei
    Yes please! Thank you!
    Hello what pokemon are you looking for? interested in ha falinks (can you breed a spare one with ha?)
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Oh sorry, I don’t have any with HA. I’m offering one, but it only has Battle Armor
    Taking a break from Pokémon for a while b/c I feel burned out from dealing w/my Switch’s ghosting Joy-Cons & broken SD card reader -_-
    Reactions: Trey pokes
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Honestly, the only saves I need to worry about are my Pokémon games. Everything else I have is either cloud supported or already archived
    WishIhadaManafi5
    WishIhadaManafi5
    Yea that was me as well. Would have archived them if I had the chance to. Hooe things work out for you.
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Thanks. If archiving doesn’t work, I think my only other two options are to buy a Switch Lite and transfer my pokémon data onto that, or at least beat Sword and then transfer all of my pokémon onto Home once it comes out (if that’s cloud supported)
    Hi. I just wanted to ask you who made that trainer card signature of yours... it's really cool...
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Thanks, I made it myself using Photoshop
    Inoshi
    Inoshi
    Oh...I thought someone did it for you in one of those threads that are around were people offer to create signatures and banners. I was totally heading there to get my own if that was the case but alas :(
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Sorry about that. I used to make a few of these for other people, but I stopped taking requests because they were so time-consuming
    i think i would have liked alolan persian more than kanto persian if they made it fat so that the giant head would be more proportionate. i feel like disproportionately big heads only kind of work on bipedal pokemon.

i talk smack about the regional variants a lot in that face-off but they're not really that bad
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Fair enough. Personally, I like Alolan Persian since I used one in my first Sun playthrough. While it won’t win any beauty contests, I like it better because of its typing, Fur Coat ability, & overall arrogant swagger.

The big head makes it look bad, but I do like the lore and historical references behind it (even though it’s actually dark, sad, & twisted).
    I’m taking a break from Serebii forums. All of this fighting is making me want to give up Pokémon right now so I need time away from it!
    Never thought I had to do this for Pokémon, but I ended up muting a certain hashtag that’s been dominating Twitter lately to save my sanity
    ‪Looking for ways to build my hype back up for Sword & Shield since both sides of the Dexit debate practically killed it ‬
    Yeah, I know right? It’s not as bad as Fennekin was for me, but I just don’t really find it all that interesting. Haha, have any other Pokémon interested you for your new character?
    Pokémon Home is going to be interesting, with the ability to connect Go, Let’s Go, and the Gen 7 games. As of right now, I’m going to be creating a character for Let’s Go Eevee and a separate one that’ll go through the first 7 gens. I might decide to bring over my Let’s Go character. If so, I’d probably go with Grooky or Sobble. I’m not feeling the fire type starter this generation.
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Really? That’s surprising for you. I was actually planning on picking Scorbunny this time since its debut in the first trailer gave it tons of personality & charisma.

I’m also going with the girl again because I was inspired by the Scottish trainer memes. They’re pretty much going to have the same personality too (minis the cussing) :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…