• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. The atmosphere is the best thing, it's very creepy and one scene gave me the shivers lol. But just feels kinda empty in the end. Could have been better. But still fine.
    I work at a grocery store, so I hope they don't shut them down
    it sure is tough out here, still surviving with no virus
    no surprise, just about everything is delayed or postponed or cancelled
    Probably. Or if not that, at Season 4 probably woulda been the stopping point. But yeah, most likely.

Pretty much. The Owl House is another overhyped series , but its animation looks great though.
    But lol, as far as IPs go, back when it was announced, I'm honestly surprised that Tangled got a series first
    before Frozen had a chance to. Imo, in Frozen's case, it's only a matter of time, but we'll see. xD
    According to the crew, some of Season 3's storylines had a robot story arc, wrap-up for Milo/Amanda, Zack/Melissa,
    Milo discovering that Murphy's Law is good for something, Doof assuming his role as Professor Time and etc.

Yeah, Disney Channel considers Amphibia, Big City Greens, DuckTales and The Owl House
    as its flagship animated programs. They threw BH6 under the bus too, but at least it has a Season 3.
    The crew assumed that the series was going to make it past Season 2 so Season 3 was probably most likely where Milo and Phineas would cross paths again. Season 3 or at least 1 version of it has its development stages complete, but it was never greenlit.
    As it stands now, the series is still on an indefinite production hiatus. To this day, Disney never officially outright canceled it or renewed it either. xD
    That sucks. In my state, a new order states that we also have to stay inside (aside from going to the store) until further notice. xD

Think I'll go ahead and binge MML on Disney+ to help its views.
    But I agree that if Season 3 happens, more PnF characters should appear.
    I'm still honestly still kinda salty that Milo and co. never net up with Phineas and co. again
    and that Weird Al and Vincent never got a duet. xD
    Yeah, well he's an alien so that's probably why. I just feel they could have done more with the concept.
    Yep. Nice to see the characters again for like 10 seconds as opposed to walking off into the DIsney Vault never to be seen again. xD
    Welp, Onward will be on Disney+ April 3rd and Tangled (Season 3) will be uploaded for rewatchablility on April 23rd.

Didn't see that coming for Onward, but then again, the theaters are closed and these films have gotta get their budget back somehow. xD
    De Niro I think

Our king addessed the nation earlier on tv and radio because of the virus. That rarely ever happens
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…