• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sham
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hello, fellow Iris fan~
    Sham
    Sham
    Hey I’m just seeing this! Sorry for the late reply.
    Can’t wait for the episode today.
    People who constantly find ways to complain about the dub/English translations are so tiresome
    Hey wanted to apologize for derailing your thread, my bad. On a side note, I really like your profile pic. I recently watched ATLA and LoK and I absolutely loved them. Makes me sad to see LoK so underrated, and honestly I prefer Korra over aang
    Sham
    Sham
    But the again I also thought Asami and Korra were rather forced but people will swear up and down there were hints but I didn’t see anything of the sorts. I think Korra is more developed than Aang and it’s easier to get invested in her but maybe that’s because one show takes place over a summer and the other a few years
    Sham
    Sham
    And agreed about everything concerning Kuvira, PTSD and just season 4. That season really never got its flowers that it deserved. The tackling of mental health was beautiful and powerful. I loved your analysis!
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    Thank you! As cute as kaatang was the ember play ep just ruined their ship for me, I agree on Korra asami being underdeveloped. Korra is underrated in general
    Reactions: Sham
    You have no idea how happy it makes me to see some Korra appreciation around here. Feels like nobody recognizes Korra for the great things it accomplished.
    Sham
    Sham
    Honestly it kind of reminds me of the hate BW gets in the Pokémon fandom (essentially being vastly difference from its predecessors) although Korra was actually well written to me; it gets flack for her/it being different then Aang/ATLAB. I found myself loving Korra’s arc and the show covering heavy things like PTSD and fascism to name a few was awesome
    Kazuniya
    Kazuniya
    That's actually a pretty good comparison. Like, did I have issues with Korra? Of course. Mainly with book 2 (which also had some fantastic episodes). But hating it just because it's different is so annoying to me, especially all the 'Aang is so much stronger/better Avatar than Korra' discussions. Korra also had some fantastic villains which make Ozai seem like a cheap bad guy in comparison. Korra herself was so good.
    Sham
    Sham
    LMFAO yep. Literally Ozai was only “good” because his children were good villains. The main villain wasn’t even seen fully until book 3 I believe. Zaheer and his group/Kuvira in my opinion are way better villains than anything ATLA produced (I’m excluding Zuko since he’s kinda different). I do agree that book 2 was the weakest link (but so are most second seasons of shows).
    lol if Memories Are Made of Bliss!! is your favorite episode in the whole show, shouldn't it also be your favorite DP episode?
    Sham
    Sham
    Tbh I thought about that as I posted it but I was assuming we could pick one for each category so I sneakily slipped both DP episodes in. I used MAMOFB as my all time favorite episode since I like the latter more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…