• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

H
honchkro13
Works for me. I'll breed you the HA Corviknight and Glalie then. You want me to level them up with candies or you okay with Lv. 1 Rookidee and Snorunt?

Also, I'm in US CST. What timezone you in? I'll definitely be free to trade at 7 PM CST, though I might be free earlier. Does that work for you?
mcccc26
mcccc26
I’m fine with them at Lv1, actually would prefer it bc need to breed Roost onto the Corviknight anyway. Do you want me to give you a Lv 1 HA Impidimp instead, I can no problem. I’m in NYC EST and am free all day to trade.
H
honchkro13
Doesn't matter to me if it's a Grimmsnarl or Impidimp, whatever's faster for you. I'll message you when I'm ready to trade
mcccc26
mcccc26
Do you want a modest or bashful one?
H
honchkro13
Nature, etc. are all irrelevant to me. Got your Snorunt and Rookidee ready to trade.
mcccc26
mcccc26
Got both of yours ready as well.
mcccc26
mcccc26
Am ready to trade. My IG name is Michael. When you’re ready put out a code.
H
honchkro13
1137, IG name Adib
mcccc26
mcccc26
Just entered the code... when we’re done I have a question about HA breeding regarding Accelgor and Escavalier
H
honchkro13
Thanks for the trades!