• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Is it confirmed? Didn't know anything about that. I'm hyped for sure if that's the case.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Pretty much confirmed now!
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Could you show me where, if possible?
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Ep 21 is called "Hit Your Mark, Aura! Ash and the Mysterious Egg!!"
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Oh, I see. Great to know that. Gotta admit that this series if really giving us a lot of wish fulfillment captures for Ash, one after another.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Now the only 2 more wish fulfillment additions possible would be catching Latias and Greninja returning
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yup, those are the only wishes left to fulfilled now. A lot of fanservice-y things being done in PM19, but in a good way actually. :)
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
and now Korrina is returning!
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I see. Bet his Lucario will battle Ash's potential Riolu then. :)
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
it's not just Lucario, it's Mega Lucario (and they're flat out reusing her entrance pose animation from XY)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Great to know that the writers decided that Mega Evolution would still exist in Gen 8.

Any info on which Pokemon Ash will battle her with so far?
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Hmm, it seems like Mega Lucario vs Pikachu all over again from what I saw. Also who is that Dyna/Giga using trainer?
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Raihan, the 8th gym leader from the SwSh games
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I see, how come the 8th Gym Leader is showing up this early?