• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Bolt the Cat
Bolt the Cat
Do you have any preferences in the Kingler and Grimmsnarl? I have several extras set aside for trade. In exchange, could you please trade HA Galarian Darumaka and Grookey?
mcccc26
mcccc26
I’d love Grimmsnarl with Prankster and Kingler with any of his abilities but prefer the first one that’s listed when you look on serebii. I’ll breee those two for you now.
Bolt the Cat
Bolt the Cat
All right, let me know when you're ready.
mcccc26
mcccc26
I can trade in 15 mins. Going to breed them up.
mcccc26
mcccc26
You able to trade now. Sorry. I had to clean a spill in the kitchen... mega lame.
mcccc26
mcccc26
I really was hoping to make this trade. If I need to add a third to make this happen that’s no problem.
Bolt the Cat
Bolt the Cat
Sorry, but I wasn't available to trade then. Would you be available at around 7:00 pm EST (about 12 hours from now)?
Bolt the Cat
Bolt the Cat
Actually I have more free time than I thought. I'm available from now until 10:00 EST (3 hours from now).
mcccc26
mcccc26
Ready to trade?
Bolt the Cat
Bolt the Cat
Sure. Use Link Code 9221.
mcccc26
mcccc26
Code entered
Bolt the Cat
Bolt the Cat
Hey, I forgot to ask, you wanted the GMax Milcery, right? Do you have a spare Sableye to trade in exchange?