• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Huge step up from SM though. Charizard vs Gyarados, Pikachu vs Charizard and Ash vs Pisces were more enjoyable than any SM battle for me, barring the high stake battles such as Ash vs Misty and Ash vs Kukui. And I'm confident PM19 will step up even more for the high stakes clashes.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Disagree on this one.

Leon vs Lance, Ash vs Leon & Ash vs Pisces were quality battles, quite good for battles this early in the series. The 3D camera angles added an extra oomph & intensity to the battles in XY which I'm kinda missing, but everything else in genuinely solid IMO. Just add the 3D camera angles & these battles will be perfect.
Power Up
Power Up
I personally think the best battle out of the last two Pokémon series is Ash v Misty.
Power Up
Power Up
I disagree about it being a step up from SM in general. The battles are very flat, slow, and static. Especially the Gigamantix battles. The best battle out of the new series I would say would have to be Gengar vs Raichu
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Well, you'll bow have an even easier way to compare XY and 2019 battles, we're getting an Ash vs Korrina rematch
Power Up
Power Up
Yup, this is probably the biggest test now. Hopefully PM matches up to the task, there's a **** ton of potential in the anime now
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
One thing I noticed in the small clip is that the battlefield looks kinda destroyed, so I hope they use that to their advantage. I really like it when they incorporate the battlefield into the chroeography (which is pretty much the only thing I disliked about most XY gym battles)
Power Up
Power Up
Was this latest PM ep worth watching?