• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blaze Master X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• More Time For Visuals To Look Well. Since Possible We Might Get 2 Rounds Of Venom VS. Carnage In The Film.
    Ok, Can I Just Say... 2020 SUCKS!! Thanks CoronaV, Now Pokemon Is On Hold After Tomorrow... :/ X___________X ;__________;
    Ah, Like Some Upgraded Version? Cool
    Ah, Like Callbacks Or Something That They Do Too Much Of XD?

Well... 2 Anime's Down In One Day LOL. My Her Academia Season 4 Finale, And YuGiOh Sevens Premiere XD.
    I Can TOTALLY UNDERSTAND That Response! It's TOTALLY Appropriate. 10 IS A Good Amount To Decide On Whether Or Not It's Good, Bad, MEH, Ok, Whatever, TERRIBLE/AWFUL, Or AMAZING. :)

Yup!! :) And The Guy Voicing Hologram Man (Blue Eyes Owner In Premiere) Is A YuGiOh Saiyu Veteran. Voiced Mako In Duel Monsters, Leo Akaba In Arc V. And... RotomDex Back In SM!! :)
    BTW... How Do U Feel For YuGiOh Sevens In A Week? :) I'm Excited For The Premiere Basically Because Blue Eyes White Dragon Is In The Series Premiere. :)
    Yup, It's PROBABLY Riolu. But... Would Be A Cool Surprise IF It Was Sobble. :) BOUT Time Him And Drumming Monkey FINALLY Debuted LOL.

Agreed... I'm Just TIRED Of The Gen 1 Roster Right Now. :/ And My BIGGEST PROBLEM With Dragonite, Is Just That... A Main Character ALREADY Had This Mon. Get Something NEW NEW That A Character HASN'T Had In The Past.
    Cool About Ash And An Egg I'm Just Gonna Go With The STEREOTYPICAL Blue Pokemon That Were Around The Merchandise LOL!! It's Either Riolu (PROBABLY The Top Candidate), Sobble, Or Munchlax. Fine With Either The Former 2. :)
    Yeah. But I'm actually okay with it. At least he'll finally have another Pokémon that isn't from Gen 1. xD
    Lol though if the anime trolls the fans and Riolu doesn't evolve into a Lucario. xD
    Yeah, I Kept Getting LAME Rabbits And A Cow LOL. Ended Up With A Pig (Not A Fan) But Got A Rhino LOL. :)

Yeah LOL.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…