• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would totally recommend Gravity Falls. It's why I was hopeful for the Detective Pikachu movie as Alex Hirsch, the creator of the show, was one of its writers.

Tho it is 40 eps long so tho it's not very long, it's not a quick watch.
    Ok, so I'm really interested...
    What are your thoughts on Pokemon 2019, or as it's known in the English dub, Pokemon Journeys: the Series?
    I think it's got a lot of potential
    I won't make the same mistake I did with SM and the XY series...I actually gave it a chance
    I made the same mistake twice in a row with 2 series lol
    Reactions: mehmeh1
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    sadly I don't have contact with anyone who does
    I would have asked a former friend of hers, but after what that friend did to her - betray her over something as petty as common 'interest in someone'
    they're not friends anymore after last year. So no.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    wow, your friend's former friend sounds like an asshole.
    Maybe try to contact her through twitter, though IDK if that's the best idea
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah. then that former friend apologized. but of course, it wasn't accepted.
    yeah IDK mate. I have Pmed her multiple times in the past but she refuses to respond, ever
    since she NEVER checks my messages
    I Watched the Worst Rated Anime of All Time: https://youtu.be/oURCwvhEKnE

Someone who shares your pain.

Because you mentioning watching a terrible anime made me think of this hilarious vid.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    The wonders of the internet.

Oh & cuz I forgot.

@mehmeh1 I saw a vid on YiiK from a YTber I like and yeah, don't wanna play it. Especially when I have other things to do.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    The internet is a weird and fantastic place.........too bad fantasies can be horrifying at times

Good, that game is a waste of time in every sense of the word.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Funnily enough, many people call YiiK "Yiikes"
    *lights start flashing and the door begin to shut*

What the? *bangs on the door* Hey! *shakes head furiously* that idiot! I told her not to touch anything and does she listen? Of course not *looks at you* I guess we’re trapped, huh?
    Beastars was truly a beast of an anime! Such an unique concept executed in such a thought provoking & intriguing fashion.
    Reactions: TheCharredDragon
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Definitely do watch it, this is a very unique type of anime that can genuinely open your eyes to a completely new genre/type of anime as this does so many things differently & yet efficiently, much different than many other mainstream shounen anime I've seen.

@mehmeh1 Add this to your list as well, only 12 eps.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    The concept reminds me of Zootopia, which I really liked, though the designs seem somewhat offputting. It does seem pretty interesting and it has gotten a lot of love, so I'll probably watch it eventually.
    @TheCharredDragon
    Welp, you now have something more inside your backlog to look forward to then, at least it didn't get expanded even more this time
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    OK, so I watched a review of the show from someone who was a fan (Saberspark's review), and I can definitely say it is not my type of show, no matter how good the writing or characters are.
    That moment when you have to face a symbolic enemy that represents what you would have been
    Cannonball plays in the background
    I wonder if Ash will ever have to face this? Someone remarkably similar to him who started on the same path and same ideas....oh wait, that's Paul I'm stupid
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Yeah, I meant more with wolf sigma, since you can only damage him with the shield. For first form Sigma I hit it with the spark mandril one or the storm eagle one while trying to do some wall jump tricks. Same for Velgrauder
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    you can also damage him with a fully charged shot but it's not worth your time unless it's a self-imposed challenge
    but yeah, you're going to need to use all of your skills to beat sigma
    the fire attack is easy if there's no interference from the hands unless you can jump on top of them
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    but the lightning orbs are much harder to avoid
    but you should try to dash to a position in between them, just so x's sprite isn't hit
    Fun fact I remembered that you may (or may not?) like: Romi Park, the Japanese VA of Edward Elric, voices Naoto Shirogane of Persona 4.
    Reactions: Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    My general view is:
    P3 sub>>P3 dub
    P4 dub>> P4 sub
    P5 dub => P5 sub
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    P4 I can get since some ppl find Rise's Jp VA annoying (apparently as I never did). P5, a little confused cuz of the symbols but can guess from what you've said of Akechi's VAs.

But P3 sub over dub? It wouldn't happen to be partially because of Fuuka and Ken, would it?
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yeah primarily because of them. Fuuka's original VA was pretty bad in all honesty. Her new VA in PQ did a much better job
    Thrust Through the Heavens With Your Spirit
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Oh I see, I guess the classes are taken online, right?

Great to know that you're looking to continue FMA:B, once you get more into it you likely won't even be able to stop given how amazing it gets. But since it has way more episodes comparatively.... why not consider watching Made In Abyss first. ! :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    You won't even have much time issues with this one, since it's only 13 eps long, plus this is a really unique but spectacular anime which will give you an experience worth remembering
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Hey, I know this is out of nowhere, but have you heard of Isekai Shokodou/Restaurant to Another World?
    Also, I know this is very unrelated, but have you seen any Digimon anime? And if so, which ones?
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Thought so. And yeah I know Rin's an MC in UBW cuz the routes can be one way to sum them is Saber's, Rin's and Sakura's.

Though is it just me or are we going in circles? Idk.

Just so we're clear my plan is FSN (Fate->UBW->HF) then Zero because Zero is a prequel.

F/GO ZMS Babylonia is whenever I wanna since it's completepy unrelated.

Except Ishtar. Who's that plus Rin. It's complicated. Sort of.
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    @TheCharredDragon I wouldn't recommend watching the Fate/Stay Night anime done by Studio Deen because it was a really bad adaptation. If you want to watch the sequels, watch UBW and the HF movies (unfortunately the final HF was supposed to have released around now but it's delayed due to coronavirus).
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Yeah I know. When I was talking about my plan, I was talking about the VN itself and its routes, not the adaptation. I had heard the only thing good about Fate Deen night was the music and not much else, tho some people think it's not that bad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EXFilTUiko
    look at the top of the comment section of sorairo days
    thought you might need a motivational song like this
    been listening to this a LOT along with Zelda and pokemon music
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    This is one if the OPs that never really gets out, no matter how many times you listen? Feeling down & tired, need motivation & inspiration? Just listen to this, it always seems to works like an energizer/tonic. ;)
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    yeah, it's like type wild, xyz, ballad of the goddess, zelda music
    although sometimes they don't perk me up all that much
    "If you wanna peak your interest in watching this masterpiece, then listen to this OP"

In all honesty I'm glad meh rated it cuz even tho I'm spoiled on what happened, I wanna see Zero when it was intended: after Fate/stay night.

Which will be a while as I'm doing that thru watching a LP on the VN as I love VNs, am interested in Fate and it's also generally the best place to start if one can stand it.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    @mehmeh1 As a true anime fan, I've to watch both good & bad anime, that's how I can become vastly experienced in the medium like many other fellow users on MAL & develop my taste there. :) Watching only good anime doesn't cut it, similar to how people have to experience both pain & happiness in life to become a better person (this is what some of the elitist people on MAL think lol).
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    You've got some nerve coming out here
    Am watching the Power of Us for the first time on Netflix.
    Yes, this is the first time. My family is poor.
    This is shaping up to be a good movie I think. I like how they're introducing all of the characters and their own separate conflicts. Callaghan, aka the guy who's a fraud is represented so well by sudowoodo. Although Ditto also fits
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I need to know more about Yusei before saying anything about that though.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Yeah, especially since even in the crossover movie Yusei was far from his peak. If we go only by decks though, I'd give it to him, since Yugi's was all over the place and Elemental Heroes aren't really that good
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cduj2ujnu0
    Yusei VS Kaiba
    This duel is SO GOOD
    So back and forth
    And the surprise result!
    On second thought, you probably shouldn't watch this 345 since it does spoiler a big boss monster from the end of the series?
    Watched this like 10 times now
    Btw, did you watch Star Wars episode IX?
    heard of the digimon adventure reboot?
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    While I tend to not like blatant fan pandering a lot of times, I gladly accept what we're getting, it was about time. Now let's hope the execution is well done.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, fanservice can be good if it's done well, but not so good if it feels like unfitting into the scheme of things. Gladly though, with the new unique formula & approach this series has been following, the fanservice actually does fit in pretty well, which it wouldn't have in the formula of the previous series'.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Yeah, it would've actually been offputting if we DIDN'T get fanservice here. I'm fine as long as things go competently and instead of like the trainwreck that was the last third of Yugioh Arc-V.
    Tower Of God's 1st episode had a fairly middling reception, but I loved it. This definitely has the potential to become one of my favorites.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…