• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yup, gonna watch it for sure. :) Though I highly doubt that it'll match the original in terms of quality.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Have you been watching Pokemon (2019) BTW?
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
yeah, I have. been keeping up with it. I love how they've been developing Go so far(even if I think he was a massive jerk, albeit unintentionally to scorbunny before it evolved)
Also love how they've been doing the series, although I do hope we get some semblance of plot besides the world championships
Also, hyped for the return of Megas!
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
And Sobble and Riolu.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I like the unique formula and approach this new series has been taking, it's a nice and refreshing break from the rigid and repetitive structure the Pokemon anime followed year after year, series after series, which got nothing but extremely predictable & repetitive over time. This new formula & structure this series has been following has
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
brought a breath of fresh air & liveliness in the Pokemon anime, which it badly needed at this point.

Ash & Go's dynamic & chemistry is something I really love about this series, that's one thing which makes most episodes very refreshing to watch. Upto the first 10 episodes of the series though, there were a lot of hit & miss episodes,
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
things were overall pretty average, but from episode 12 onwards this series has been on a roll, giving us one quality episode after another....I mean most of the recent episodes have been great except for 1-2 boring fillers in between.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Some of the battles have been really good too, like Leon vs Lance and Ash's first World Championship match, especially the former. Several captures that many of us wished to have happened back in OS are happening now, Ash got a Dragonite and Gengar. And now guess what, the thing many of us fans saw only in fanfics, wished for years,
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
is gradually materializing into reality: Ash with a Lucario (we can definitely expect Riolu to evolve because of the popularity/mascot status of the Lucario species!) A lot of fanservice happening in this series, but in a good way with solid wish fulfillment captures. :)