• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's kinda funny but now Tangled is only pretty much known for unfortunately sharing the kingdom's name with the Coronavirus rather than actually being a great franchise. -_____- xD

Lol at Dawn accidentally triggering Brock by saying "Who needs a Pokémon Center?" and indirectly implying if there aren't any Pokémon Centers around, there won't be any Nurse Joys. xD
    www.imgur.com/VMS8RdA.png
    He's Simon Pegg's co-worker/underling at his work, calls him an old man and such. He's was quite chubby here so not very recognizable.
    Oh you're in the minority there. Most people are hating the Go capture scenes so far, at least in the other forum.
    Yeah, usually the companions that got the loudest cheers were
    Misty, Brock, May, Dawn, Clemont and Bonnie, and of course, Serena. xD

Pretty much. I still love Ash in Buizel Your Way Out of This. Dawn, Zoey and Brock's reactions
    to watching him and Pikachu fail to punch through a waterfall and jumping down the falls with Buizel never gets old, imo. xD
    Yep. They were probably taken down for copyright by now, but during the companion cameos
    at the end of M20, it annoyed me to no end when every audience would keep booing Tracey, Max and Iris
    every time they showed up in the credits. -______- xD

Yeah, that's the down side. For every episode that doesn't focus on him, he's just... there. xD
    Yeah, a lot of people hated him for being a bookworm and getting on Ash and May's nerves at times,
    but that didn't bother me and he eventually grew out of driving them crazy anyway. xD

Yep. Still holds up imo. DP Ash is fine imo, just not as lively as OS-AG Ash. And sorry PN2000 and co. I like DP Brock. His character centered episodes are actually pretty good (Leave it to Brocko, One Big Happy Happiny, etc.).
    Yep, I didn't say it in the chat so I didn't get jumped on but:
    Max >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bonnie
    But she did get better though. xD

Decided to start DP again. Almost done with Season 10. I said it once and I'll say it again.
    Gardenia's thing for Grass-types is freaking disturbing. Lol. xD
    I'm just tired of coming across endless rerurns of it on Comedy Central lol. But I'd figure they will keep rerunning it for a couple more years...
    Yeah, I will agree with Tyrone in that I liked XY Ash as well.
    I disagree with is the "XY Ash didn't even feel like Ash to me anymore" complaint.
    All versions of Ash pretty much have the same personality. A 10-year-old boy who loves Pokémon and Pokémon Battles. His personality in XY was just a little stiff which is something that SM and PM fixed imo.
    Yep. I don't like Modern Family but Ty Burrell is easily the best part of that show. He's great. And yeah. Starting of your career by remaking a classic could immediately ruin your career so it's impressive.

Oh ok then.. What you gonna pick from? DVDs, DVR, Netflix?
    Yeah. Considering his first film (Dawn of the Dead) is a remake of one of the best, most iconic horror films of all time and it was actually pretty good, that's somewhat impressive and ballsy. Oh and Ty Burrell is in it, love Ty Burrell lol. And Michael Kelly.

What's next on your watch list?
    Yep. Since his track record isnt.... the best

Technically it was a parody of a couple of zombie flicks including George Romero's films but this one was parodied too lol
    Yes, pretty good :) Zac's first film. South Park parodied it long ago but with homeless people instead of zombies lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…