• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Well that's good. Yea given things. I don't envy anyone who doesn't have a spare who is in the same position as you controller wise. They're expensive to replace.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep, And I Charged Up the Spare Controllers, So Hopefully I Have Less Problems Now. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Fingers crossed! :)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup. Spare Controllers Were Dead, Just because... Haven't Used Them In A Year And A Half XD. So They're Probably Good Now All Charged Up. Hoping They Work, Since My Other Controller... Not Like I Can Go Out And Ask Someone To Either Fix It Or Replace Them LOL.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah. Yea hoping they charge up ok.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Good News. They Did! :) Controllers Working Fine While Playing Animal Crossing. I'm Good. :) I Have A Controller I CAN USE. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Awesome! :)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup. :) I Have Fully Working Ones Now :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Which is good.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, I Can Do Smash, Animal Crossing, Sword And Shield Without Problems Now :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Dammit my right joycon is getting a little tinny. -_- It's so cheap. Can't even last 600 hours worth of basic game play. Thankfully it works, but I'm worried that it'll head down the same path as my old left and right one.

Definitely getting a pro controller and avoiding using the joycons as much as I can.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
X____________________________________X Feels Bad. Ok That SUCKS!! Looks Like Your Curse Got Me, Then I Reversed It Back To U LOL...
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea. Not funny either. They're damn expensive. I'm thinking they're ok for now. Just cheaply made.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
OOF. Is This A Switch Controller Or Something Else?
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Joycons are. Around $80 for a pair. It's why I baby mine.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
X______________________________X What Do U Mean By Baby Mine LOL?
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Lol, I mean I take good care of them, silly :p. Keep them clean, try not to use the joysticks too much and that kind of thing.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Same I Do The Same. The One I Had Was Just FINLLY WEARING OUT I Guess.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. My original ones did too, they replaced parts in one and replaced the other entirely. They weren't able to find out what happened to it.